What Weapon/prop Goes To Which Costume? Does It Matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well IMO only a Spartan should have a Spartan Laser but besides the turret there are no other "Heave UNSC Weapons" So ODST's using it is OK I suppose.

Marines seem OK with assault rifles. That is all really. Maybe a BR.

Pilots... Uhh. A pistol I suppose. Besides that. Nothing.

Sorry is this what you meant?

It doesnt matter, its your costume, you decide. I made the new smg and pistol for my odst cause i liked them, I tried to find a famas to covert to a BR but havent found a good one yet. I am going to get a skull and paint a mythic sign on it, Does the odst get to play with the skul dont know but people who know the game will know what the skull means. So make what you want. Even with that said in Halo 3 i always gave the pilot a laser when flying the hornet.Even though he was bad at shooting it

Thanks for the support! i was thinking a BR or a smg for my pilot costume. do disagree? i mean do u hate my idea? better question is will i finish before hollow ween

a bit of a random comment but do you guys know the caliber for the pistol, i mean have you seen the recoil on that thing?its like the future version of the desert eagle.

It's totally up to you. But you know, I don't think an ODST would normally be able to LIFT a grav hammer. In short, do whatever you want, just expect people to bug you about it if it doesn't make sense.

As for the Spartan Laser, Sgt. Johnson uses one quite noticeably in the campaign, so I don't think it's out of the question.

We promote non-canon costumes here, please feel free to explore. Don't be limited by the games, books, or other material available to you. We don't need 1000 standard green Mark VI's all with an assault rifle. Halo has tons of customization for a reason. Your costume, your rules, wear whatever you want and weild whatever you want. It's your suit, your time and money.. no one else should matter :)

Cheers,

Kensai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back