Halo Reach Concept Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm I really don't think thats 343i doing. The screenshot itself looks like it was pulled from Halo Reach and I don't even think the helmet is part of the game engine. My guess is that it's fan made. Took the screenshot, cropped out the head and drew in a new one. They did a really nice job on it though.

Hey there 405th!

I'm looking for a halo helmet pep building from scratch, preferable HQ version but I can work with what's made. This helmet is one from the Noble 6 Concept art and also the cover from the book Cole Protocol, I believe it was going to be the MK.V but then things changed with the release of reach.

I know how much time work you guys put into what you do and its really appreciated However I am willing to compensate whoever takes this on for there time and efforts involved in the design and unfold of this. My current build is mainly based around this helmet so unless i can get it off the ground then there isn't much point to the build other than practice so i have plenty to get on with wile it is made.

This is the original concept helmet design:
noble.png

And this is the one from Cole Protocol (more towards what i was aiming for);
cole-protocol-cover-crop-336x336.jpg

Mkivtcp.jpg

I was working on the current one from Satchmo III witch is a good file, however i wanted to add allot of detail and smooth some parts out a bit more as well as change the angle of the top front slope to a bit more of a peak, the problem is i just don't have the skill or money for all the materials needed to do so and the know how of changing something so much.

If anyone is interested in taking this project on board or would like some more details please PM me I'm more than happy to hear from anyone about this and it would be great if i can get this file sorted out for my build.

With all that said you guys are great at what you do and your the ones who make these build possible for allot of us, It's really appreciated guys keep up the great work!
Many thanks, Ross

First off (says very calmly) I'd just like to say...

HOLY COW-SLAPPING, JURY DUTY SKIPPING, WARTHOG JOY RIDING MOTHER OF HALO!!!!!!! THESE ARE AWESOME!!!

And I agree with DH, those do look like a concept collage of a possible Noble team. Boy, do I have ideas rolling in my little head about what I could do with all of these :D

-Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back