Custom Spartan IV Pepakura/Craft Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt Johnson

Hi everyone!
I am Lt. Johnson and I have just started back on the site. I have started college and simultaneously decided to build my Halo 4 Spartan from multiplayer.
I am going to mostly be doing Pepakura with paper but I will also be adding details with craft foam.
This is going to be my first build so lets hope and can build and learn at the same time while balancing college..fun.
My End date is June 3rd of 2015, right before A-Kon 26! So without further delay, LETS GO!!!

My Armor set consists of
Helmet: Recruit
Torso: Recon
Shoulders: Warrior (both left and right)
Forearms: Recruit
Legs (include Cod piece, thighs, shins, boots, and knees): RG-63 Counter

I worked on the Handplates a little but I believe I am going to need a new method, the sizing is great but the foam cuts are what made it look bad but we will see.
WP_20140824_23_07_24_Pro.jpg

Also I thought of something. Has anyone tried the broken visor effect on a spartan? The Heads Up Display is an electronic circuit of cameras, sensors, and the see through material itself. So what if you made a visor and then purposely cracked it and then filled the hole with some types of threading to make it look like some type of curved circuit board and some wires sticking out that look burnt to produce a very damaged effect to the visor while still being able to see through it? I may do a run of this to explain what I mean.

That sounds cool. I think you could use fishing line and leds. Or fiber optics if you got money.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Okay I was planning on updating today about the RG-63 Counter Knee pad but its gone missing so I will need a little more time to find it or build a new one.
When you have cats and dogs in your house you never know whats going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back