Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Murdoch
Profession: Chrome plater
Favorite hobby: Research and development of my build
Favorite game: I don't play
Interests: Hockey, music, food, learning.
Favorite food: Pasta-Lasagna
Favorite music: To many to list.
Glad to be here, I am a member of a couple of prop sites. I just thought that I would expand my field of view...GM

Name: You can call me Nate, Nathan, Sword, Sunbaked, Oracle, etc...
Profession: Believe it or not i get paid to taste test for a local restaurant
Favorite Hobby: Don't really have a "favorite" hobby but i like to play league (although i'm like Trash VII), guitar, going for walks, going to tim horton's (because #CanadianTingz), drawing, reading my physics books and many other things~
Favorite Halo: My favorite Halo game would have to be either REACH or Halo 3 ODST.
Favorite part of Halo: actually playing good?
Favorite food: I'd say legitimate ramen with extra beef strips and noodles but the ONLY ramen joint in my city shut down years ago so i'll have to go wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith.... (probably) My Dad's awesome Ravioli or maybe the amazing stuffed pizza from Chicago Style Pizza
Other things about me: I have had seizures since i was seven, i LOVE Ninja Sex Party/ Starbomb/ Game Grumps, I am determined to learn as many languages as i can starting with Polish, Japanese, Hungarian(admittedly i only want to learn this one because of that cut scene in Reach), Swedish, French, German, Russian, etc... I love all kinds of anime. I love Zelda (pretty much Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Wind Waker but i want to murder that freaking terrifying talking boat... and maybe Navi.) I'm a re--- wait... (First i have to point out that i believe in magic and i don't mean MTG)-- I'm a reverse empath and it's freaking nuts, It's extremely likely that I'm the worst one ( at making stuff like a helmet and the like on here lol) i'm into martial arts (both learned and thought up) I'm probably the whitest Person in existence, etc...

ASK ME ANYTHING!!!

You know... If you want...OH I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO MENTION I LOVE THE LAST OF US! I felt like Ellie's actual Father by the end of the game. It's not like i bawled my eyes out when that THING happened to Sarah at the beginning of the game or anything!!!! PFFFT

Fair warning; I'm going to have a lot of questions and stuff because i plan to start by making a reach chest piece out of EVA foam but the helmet out of card stock but if you have tips or think i'm an idiot for mixing the two, don't hesitate to let me know lol.
Okay. I'll shut up now.

Name:prefer not to answer. Just call me Jagger
Profession:No clue
Fav.Hobby:Gaming and writing stories
Fav. Halo: Barely played even 1. Only here to learn how to make halo armor.
Fav.Game: Too many to choose 1 but if i had to choose one it would Devil Survivor 2 off the top of my head.
Fav Food: TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!

Name: Daniel Siwik
Profession: Creating model in sketch up and 3d max, and i work as an electrician
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and crating anything
Favorite part of halo: fight on New Alexandria
Favorite Halo: all
Favorite Video Game: Halo and settlers
Other Interests: ASG, tuning bike, parkour
Favorite Food: spaghetti
Favorite Finisher: i Don't have :p
Favorite Band: Disturbed
Favorite Movie(s): Conan series, american pie all, big bang teory :D

Name: Alexsander Belle
Profession: No profession atm (Working on a nursing degree)
Favorite Hobby: Drawing
Favorite part of halo: The story!
Favorite Halo: O.D.S.T.
Favorite Video Game: Fallout 4
Other Interests: I Love Drawing, and playing the Piano
Favorite Food: Zebra Cakes :3
Favorite Band: The Five Stars
Favorite Movie(s): Evangelion 3.33
Other: I Like to rock climb.

Name: Skye Taylor
Profession: Student at Reynolds Community College, But i work childcare during summers.
Favourite Hobby: Photography
Favourite part of Halo: I actually don't like Halo itself... I like Red Vs. Blue. Believe it or not i've never even played Halo
Favourite Halo: Red Vs Blue Season 9 :p
Favourite Video Game: Pokemon
Other interests: I am an artist, also a musician.
Favourite Food: Fruit (all of it)
Favourite Band: ahhhh too many! the smiths? the front bottoms? the neighbourhood? i don't know!
Favourite Movies: if shows count... RWBY and RvB. if not... I don't know...
Other: I do short 3D animations in a program called Blender. Nothing impressive. I would like to work for Rooster Teeth someday...

Name: Thomas Power
Profession: Full time student
Favorite Hobby: Video games/Acting
Favorite part of halo: The lore
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo/Minecraft
Other Interests: Stagecraft and film making
Favorite Food: Butter Chicken
Favorite Band: Imagine Dragons
Favorite Movies: Saving private Ryan, The Force Awakens,Shaun of the dead.
Other: I went to RTXAU

Name: Bryan S
Profession: Security Guard
Favorite Hobby: Gaming/building
Favorite part of halo: The entire story
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Fallout 4 (currently)
Other Interests: Electronics, Marvel Comics
Favorite Food: Hamburgers
Other: Fairly new to building, currently working on a Laser Musket for my brother's birthday

Hello :)

Name: Jesse Mauricio
Profession: College student
Favorite Hobby: Cosplaying and cosplay building
Favorite part of Halo: The UNSC marines, I always loved their uniforms
Favorite Halo: ODST
Favorite Video Game: Half-Life series
Other Interests: Building props, playing video games, pondering existence
Favorite Food: Cannolis
Favorite Band: Voltaire
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars (All of them, yes even the prequels)
Other: I've made quite a few cosplays already and I'm looking to get into armor craft, I've tried making UNSC marine armor when I was 17 but it didn't work out.

Name: Robert
Profession: Grill and Maintenance at Wendy's
Favorite Hobby: Video Games/modding
Favorite part of halo: The ground smash ability in Halo 5
Favorite Halo: 5
Favorite Video Game: Skyrim
Other Interests: Metal working (mainly welding but I aspire to build my own personal forge and learn to metal smith and well forge practical objects.
Favorite Food: Lau Lau (Hawaiian steamed pig in a leaf)
Favorite Finisher: Decapitation

Guess I'll introduce myself as well :)

Name: Elias
Profession: Currently looking for a new job, apart from that I'm semi-self employed
Favorite Hobby: I enjoy creating costumes a lot. Been doing that since 2010 and I don't plan to stop anytime soon.
Favorite part of Halo: To be honest I'm not that familiar with Halo since I never played the games. I read a few books tho and fancy their armor
Favorite Halo: same as above.
Favorite Video Game: Way too many to list them all. Mainly Mass Effect, the Hitman series and The Witcher
Other Interests: Video games, Netflix, hanging out with friends and travelling all across Germany
Favorite Food: Sushi. Sushi is love, sushi is life.
Favorite Band: Sonata Arctica, Five Finger Death Punch...it's easier to list the stuff I'm NOT listening to
Favorite Movie(s): Hard to decide, honestly!
Other: I've tried making a N7 armor from Papercraft half a year ago but I used the wrong paper and scrapped my attempts. Now I'm trying it again with better paper, tools and planning :B

Name: Tony
Profession/ Life and Art. Comic art/ tattoo art
Fav hobby/ art, computer and traditional
Fav game/ Halo All of them
Just a big hello to everyone, CHEERs..

Name: Fi (as in Fiona, pronounced Fee) :)
Profession: Medical Recruitment Consultant
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and eating? Haha
Favorite part of Halo: All of it. I love how shiny the new graphics are. I'm just in love with Chief
Favorite Halo: 3 or Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: Music, cosplay, Disney, makeup, fashion... Food again? Haha
Favorite Food: All of it. I really love Chinese or like curry in general
Favorite Band: I'm currently a bit of a Belieber, please don't kick me out of the forum? I love all kinds of music though, will literally listen to anything.
Favorite Movie(s): Anything Disney, Marvel, DC, thriller stuff, horrors.

I just want to apologise in advance for my posts. I will probably be quite annoying... I'm making armour from Eva and I've never done anything like this before so baby steps... Thanks in advance as well for anyone who gives me encouragement, hints or tips. =)

Hello everyone!

Name: Jack
Profession: Manager of Cybersecurity for a company most everyone has heard of
Favorite Hobby: Performance cars, shooting sports
Favorite part of halo: Running and gunning
Favorite Halo: All of them. Need to get 5
Favorite Video Game: Halo or COD Black Ops
Other Interests: Really bad sci fi, zombie movies, keeping fit
Favorite Food: Sushi or a nice rare hunk of heated cow
Favorite Finisher: 21 year old Scotch after the heated cow parts. You finish them your way, and I mine. :)
Favorite Band:
Favorite Movie(s): Fifth Element, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Super Troopers, any sci fi or comic book movie.

Well here I go!

Name: Jacob Paul
Profession: Garage Attendant/Security, Volunteer EMT/ERT
Favorite Hobby: Do I have to pick one? Too bad, here is three. Gaming, Tinkering around with electronics, 3D Modeling
Favorite part of halo: The story. Has to be the story,
Favorite Halo: Halo 2
Favorite Video Game: Come on that is not fair!........Halo
Other Interests: anything to do with emergency medicine, art, cars, and photography Oh and flying planes. Yea I do that :p
Favorite Food: CHOCOLATE
Favorite Finisher: Halo 5. They perfected the cliffhanger. ;)
Favorite Band: As you have guessed I am very indecisive
Favorite Movie(s): Flight
Other: I'm Gay, get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello....It's me....I figured I'd stop lurking and make a name for myself

Name: Justin Barnett
Profession: Student at KSU studying Mechatronic Engineering (planning on going into prosthetics)
Favorite Hobby: Urban Exploration
Favorite part of halo: The. Story. Line.
Favorite Halo: Gameplay- Guardians; Storyline- Reach
Other Interests: Backpacking is one of my favorite things to do! Also I play Airsoft pretty regularly
Favorite Food: Steak
Favorite Band: Timeflies
Favorite Movie(s): Short Term 12, The Dark Knight

Name: My name is Courtney
Gender; Female!
Profession: I song and lyric writer, an author, and hobbiest.
Favorite Hobby: Video Games creating things and helping others :p
Favorite part of halo: The graphics are so breath taking, I love the involvement in space and the storyline is so in depth and detailed, I couldn't help but fall in love with it.
Favorite Halo: 3 :) grew up watching my dad play it on the original xbox!
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Mass Effect, Fable, Assassins Creed, Skyrim (they're are too many good ones XD)
Other Interests: I love music, paintball, cooking, writing anything, creating anything.
Favorite Food: Sushi and potstickers( aka dumplings)!
Favorite Band: Breaking Benjamin and Linkin part are my go to bands.
Favorite Movie(s) oh...wow...thats super hard..get back to you on that (practically all of em)
Other: I do Poi and theater, been training myself for sword fighting,,,I do a lot of costuming, majority of steam punk and I am super excited to work on my first every spartan suit!

Welp, Looks like it my turn now!

Name: Brandon
Profession: Business Owner.
Favorite Hobby: There's so many though! (Graphics Design, Snow Boarding, and Video Games).
Favorite part of halo: When Master Chief destroys a Covenant assault carrier in Halo 2. I mean It was soooo epic seeing Chief fly through space while a battle in going on and destroying the carrier!
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 for sure.
Favorite Video Game: The Halo series, WoW, Mass Effect, Witcher 3, and Over Watch.
Other Interests: Wake Boarding, Music, Extreme Sports.
Favorite Food: Sushi is life.:D :thumbsup
Favorite Band: Thousand Foot Krutch, Anything that's a relaxing mash up.
Favorite Movie(s) This is a super hard one for me to answer since I'm such a movie buff. BUT, I would have to say it's a tie between Deadpool and Jurassic World.
Other: I use to do martial arts which I'm going to be getting back into, I design twitch overlays for twitch streamers, and I'm crazy stoked to design and build my first ever spartan suit!

Hey everyone

Name: Jarrad (feel free to call me Jay, everyone else already does)
Profession: Personal counsellor/ Psychology student
Favourite Hobby: Martial arts and video games
Favourite part of halo: Everything! (I can be critical of it however)
Favourite Halo: 1,3 and 5 (why splitscreen!!!)
Favourite Video Game: Halo or The Elderscrolls series. And I guess Age of Empires. And Mario Kart...
Other Interests: Music, AFL, the beach, paintball, achery and Lazer tag
Favourite Food: PASTA!
Favourite Band: RHCP, FFDP, A7X, The Offspring, Green day, Ensferum, Metalica.. and so on
Favorite Movie(s): Gladiator, The Last Samurai, Cowboys and Aliens, The longest yard, Revolver, and RocknRolla
Other: I have a few titles under my belt :3
-My username is my actual gamertag (DarkLaw001), I may not be on as much due to my horrible habit of adulting, but I'm happy to play with anyone who does (I have all the games)
-I have been a Halo fan since 2001, the day Halo: Ce came out

It was my Girlfriends advice that I find a halo community that cosplays (she cosplays a lot), and through facebook, I found this website.
Can't wait to be wearing some mjolnir!
She has offered to be my Cortana! (circa, Halo 4 lol)

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back