*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG sooo much halo reach....jd in my p

i am very proud and impressed with all the hard work u guys have done

u have made a spartan very happy today

Does anyone have a separate file for the HUL helmet attachment? A picture of it can be seen here.

ReachCampaign_m10_01.jpg

RetroCorn said:
Does anyone have a separate file for the HUL helmet attachment? A picture of it can be seen here.

ReachCampaign_m10_01.jpg

Somewhere around here is a file with it with the helmet.

If you want i can pull it out of the file for you.

Or if your planning on pepping, you could drag everything but the hul off the print field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Metallious said:
Hey. I'm new to the forum and I just made a pepfile on blender but don't know where to upload it so it can be downloaded by someone else. It's not that I don't know. It's just that I'm afraid I might do it wrong. Also I just don't have the time. Someone help please.

P.S.

Here are the pics of the pep files.

[attachment=16464:pepakura knife pic.png]

[attachment=16465:pepakura knife sheath pic.png]

dude you got yourself a test builder!

Ruze789 said:
There's a much better glitch available on Bnet that's got nearly all the unavailable armor, including 2 helmets we haven't seen yet. I've got it downloaded to my 360, when I get home I'll put it in my fileshare and link to it here.

*Cough* Say what!? *Cough*

Uhhh, I really wanna see this glitch haha.

Has anyone come up with some boot files yet? Just wondering, not begging.

Aero Napkin said:
Is there a better unfold of Branden's Noble Six helmet?

Don't know. I can't say that the unfold is bad, it is just.... a lagre amount of parts :pBut it is comming along good anyways. but anyway it is very pretty and smooth unfold^^

I would like to share this reference shot I took. It shows the back, bottom view of the chestplate. There was a torso file I was going to use, but it's off. There is quite a bit of detail missing. XD

[attachment=16471:BottomBackview.jpg]

Technically, its Rundowns helmet, I just did the unfold. As far as I know, no one else has given it a shot. Due to the nature of the curves etc, you are going to have to a lot of pieces to keep the proper curves, just like the flying squirrel MKvi helm.

Thanks Brandon. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice model and unfold. I was just checking to see if there was something a little more simple. Anyway, I'll get to pepping your model (well, Rundows model, and your pep model). :D

haha everytime i go to start a pep peice, an improved version hits the net. UGH i need to get these suits started!! stop being so awesome everyone!!!! :)

I'll repost what I posted in the Reach reference thread...

Here's a super cool link to a super cool glitch:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=849110

It's a rendered vid so you can watch it online or download it to your 360 for Reach's Theater. If you screenshot for ref, please share it here!!

For those who can't watch it for some reason - it's a spawn/death glitch on Boneyard Invasion where purple Spartans appear out of nowhere and die, and those Spartans are wearing nearly every perm in Reach, even the ones unavailable in the Beta.

And because I love to waste time, here's a nice collage I screenshotted and put together of all the helmets in Reach, I'll be uploading each picture as well as additional reference as I get time. The two at the bottom have no official names though I have seen unofficial names for them...

AllHelmetsComp.jpg

Rhinoc said:
HOLY CRAP, I am so getting some reference pics and making some of those helmets!

once you do, post them. i need refs. of the first unnamed one.

Hey Ruze I think you missed a helmet!

I downloaded the vid, at about 1:16 (so close to master chief) a dude wearing some sorta blank (un-textured) EVA like helmet, It has some weird circle where the left eye would be

UNIDENTIFIED NUMBER 3

It actually looks pretty BA

Rhinoc said:
Hey Ruze I think you missed a helmet!

I downloaded the vid, at about 1:16 (so close to master chief) a dude wearing some sorta blank (un-textured) EVA like helmet, It has some weird circle where the left eye would be

UNIDENTIFIED NUMBER 3

It actually looks pretty BA

Yeah I realized today I skipped over that one, didn't look closely enough and I thought it was an untextured Emile. I'll grab it tonight and add it later.

Ruze789 said:
I'll repost what I posted in the Reach reference thread...

Here's a super cool link to a super cool glitch:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=849110

It's a rendered vid so you can watch it online or download it to your 360 for Reach's Theater. If you screenshot for ref, please share it here!!

For those who can't watch it for some reason - it's a spawn/death glitch on Boneyard Invasion where purple Spartans appear out of nowhere and die, and those Spartans are wearing nearly every perm in Reach, even the ones unavailable in the Beta.

And because I love to waste time, here's a nice collage I screenshotted and put together of all the helmets in Reach, I'll be uploading each picture as well as additional reference as I get time. The two at the bottom have no official names though I have seen unofficial names for them...

[attachment=16473:All Helmets Comp.jpg]

Those are PERFECT SHOTS of the Noble helmets!!!! Much better ref than anything so far? I hope it provides our modellers with good resources!! The Carter loooks very different than the file we Ghave

just a note again, guys:

take a look at the MP helmet. if you take out the visor and the mouth/chin piece, it kinda looks like the Marine helmet from Bungie's pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back