Nintendstroids 3D modeling for 3D printing full chief and helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.
So flanny has his own thread i tought I would do the same thing.
No these files are not for sale, they have been made for myself to produce or for other people to make and cast up already.
Yes i can make anything else for you if you like. just not the things already posted here.
I have spend the last 3 months modeling the chief out and all his parts with the purpose of 3D printing.
You may use these pictures as refferences for your build since it holds a lot of detail not clearly visible on some pictures or 3d models

fe2ff1bec0.jpg
3a10fea1e5.jpg
c41f382590.jpg
f21bcb7d2b.jpg
0098130be2.jpg
1e3b4ba759.jpg
0ff26cc72a.jpg
715a3bf1da.jpg
5e100687e1.jpg
6237f35a5b.jpg
9cd4b25f76.jpg
031a1f6e3b.jpg
8cb5dd2e68.jpg
8cb5dd2e68.jpg
d6715fb5d8.jpg
9674bf0c3d.jpg
c7f2a73b86.jpg
9de6581dfa.jpg
99de1cf17c.jpg
841b252460.jpg
cf50a3cd62.png

- - - Updated - - -

Space for printed pieces

I'm interested in 3d printing your agent locke helmet once I get my 3d printer in the next month, though I wouldn't cast it, just finish it up as a display piece. I'm unsure as to what you are fully saying here, flanny is not handing his files out to anyone, and he alone will be printing them, are you just handing your files out, or heading down a similar road as flanny? Your post is a little bit vague.

Hi,

Maybe I was unclear. I stated the above because I get asked if I sell the files I already have produced.
I wanted to be ahead of the curve of the question.
I am not handing them out I am producing these myself, or have sold the model to a prop maker already.
I can be commisioned to make anything else that i have not posted yet. because you know conflict of interest.

I am not selling the locke model or publishing it or handing it out for one of copies.
I have molded and casted locke a little while ago.
You can contact me and purchase a copy.

Hi,

Maybe I was unclear. I stated the above because I get asked if I sell the files I already have produced.
I wanted to be ahead of the curve of the question.
I am not handing them out I am producing these myself, or have sold the model to a prop maker already.
I can be commisioned to make anything else that i have not posted yet. because you know conflict of interest.

I am not selling the locke model or publishing it or handing it out for one of copies.

I have molded and casted locke a little while ago.
You can contact me and purchase a copy.

Ok thank you for clearing that up, your original post was a little conflicting with you won't be selling but you will be handing it out etc etc

well handing it out.
These have been spoken for already.
I will take on commisions for me to print the chief for you for example but.
Im just not letting these files out of my sight.

Maybe when that files have been sent out and done with who there going to be done with would you be willing to make a list of the prop makers??? Some of those file are crazy good I would like to get my hands on a few of those pieces (finished of course) from the makers of them.

These files have been done and are send out already.
jeremie sloan over on beavercreek proving grounds / armory props is making the Scanner.
Robert letts is making the EOD
Chrisopher gaming props is making the pioneer.
I'm producing the chief for now blajew

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back