RBF Muckle statue Master Chief build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, this looks amazing! Love the Needler! :D
May I ask you about how did you attach the lower part to the body? I'm asking becasue I'm modding my Needler as well and was thinking how to attach the lower part to the body. ;_; Or how did you manage to disassemble the lower part?! X_X

As for the needles, I made my own needles with glue sticks you use for the hot glue gun.
If it would be satisfying for you, they make as nice needles and are also very friendly - they can't hurt you or people around you.
Just cut them - don't cratch, but cut and make sure those cuts look clean and will immitate the crystals quite nicely. You can always lightly pink them with pink. (this is what I intend to do)

Quick YouTube video -

View attachment 26085

From the looks of it, he may have just removed the cocking lever, cut it out and glued it into place.

Just my opinion...

EDIT: He replied... xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RBF
Thank you so very much for the tips on the needler spikes!!! Worked like a charm!!!!

[video]https://www.facebook.com/RickBoerFantasyProductions/videos/1693216764252169/[/video]

Also, check these out:

11218900_1693542270886285_3171247677259860209_n.jp  g

There's a cut in the EVA foam to allow bending.... I can actually walk pretty well on them :) Now just add the middle black textile piece and tada!! 12 cm of body height extra :D I/m 1m87cm myself... so Yeah... adding this and the bucket... I'll be close enough to the Chief I think. Specially considering the snug fit of all the parts.

The blue on the undersuit threw me off a little bit. But you did mention you still needed to paint it.:) Also, my only concern is will you be able to bend your arm enough comfortably. Bicep looks a little low. Unless you plan to have it sit a little higher? Superb work with the paint on the needler!

Biceps look okay to me, if they were any higher, the shoulder armor would be higher than the shoulder itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, i see what you mean xD yes, the biceps does look like it will prohibit some movement of the arm.. i would've shaved it down a tad.

But i definitely think rick is desperately trying to be 7ft tall... xD

You're welcome and I'm very happy it worked out with the sticks and thank you for reply! :D Will try to do that.

Also damn good idea with the shoe-part! :D I just hope it will be stable and comfortable to walk in. O_O

OMFFFFGGGG, mate! O_O Dude... *freaks out*
I KNOW YOU!!!
I've seen your deviantART ages ago, when you did the Altair cosplay!
OMG, you're overall like master-level O_O
omg...;lkjhgfdsz
You're seriously amazing! O_O
*runs away*

OMFFFFGGGG, mate! O_O Dude... *freaks out*
I KNOW YOU!!!
I've seen your deviantART ages ago, when you did the Altair cosplay!
OMG, you're overall like master-level O_O
omg...;lkjhgfdsz
You're seriously amazing! O_O
*runs away*

Ha ha ha ha!! Thanks :) But I wouldn't call me a master of anything :D
Seriously, thank you!!

I can actually run on the shoes... I didn't believe it at first, but I can :)
|Does feel funny when you take em off... like after ice skating XD

12990924_1695244920716020_2972384014918148845_n.jpg

12998609_1695258977381281_583427710893268172_n.jpg

We're getting there!!

Those feet are awesome, i was trying to think of a solution to the same problem, i think i just found it.

And here we go!!! Did a test fit with everything on. I need to do some final changes and ofcourse weather up the undersuit :) I have allready heightend the upper legs and I need to check on the handguard. That's the only piece that is just so huge, I might make some new ones that are a bit smaller.

All in all... I'm getting satisfied with this thing :)

13083166_1696197527287426_4252795789933394912_n.jpg

to do list:
- weather undersuit
- make armor plate for the back of the helmet
- fix lower arms/hand guards overlapping

optional before sunday.... because I want to wear at an event this weekend.
- install LEDs in Needler
- install LED's in upperlegs

After that:
- paint and slightly edit Boomco magnums (2 of them) delivery date is from today untill the 17th of may... I doubt they'll be here this weekend... ah well :)
- Maybe scratch build and AR-rifle... but taking a breather from this might be nice aswell. It's been quite a bit of work :)

Remarkable!!! Simply Fantastic!!! Like you pulled it straight out of the game itself and put it on......Love the lighting effect of the rays of sun in the picture. Like you're watching a Havoc go off inside a Covi ship.......

That looks fantastic. So many questions. How is your mobility? Is it hot under that suit? What's the overall weight? Please,keep posting.

Some much win in this! Great work bro! Was gonna say that you might need to build some plates from scratch. Can't wait to see more!

So very, very, beautiful..

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

Thank you so very much!!!
Mobility is well... I can walk... I think I could run... but you can't cross your arms cause the chest is in the way :p :D Well... holding and pointing a gun is possible and that's the most important thing being a Spartan right? The suit is hot, but I cut holes in the black undersuit underneath the chest and backplate. Being all fiberglass armor... it is relativly heavy... but not overly so.

Im glad to see I can walk pretty well on the shoes :)

Here it is, full shots!

13076986_1696974910543021_8629094600927459895_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back