1NF3C73D New Warthog made in forge. My first map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Link: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/createpost.as...35&act=edit
The New Mombassa infection is spreading. Survivors are trying to find a place to hide, waiting for evac. You are one of the survivors you find a sandy brute fortress. Once you Land from the abandoned Pelican you found immediately one of the survivors gets killed (Litterally). After you kill one you find several weapons, and vehicles. You find the APC-Hog/AKA Turtle, It can withstand anything. There are tanks warthogs and mogooses and almost every human weapon.There are zombies everywhere. Your job is to survive 8 rounds. Any infection Works great. one zombie spawns at your base hence the one survivor dieing.

Screenshots:
This is SPARTA!!!!!!!!
APC-Hog/AKA Turtle
Human Base Overview
Base Behind

The turtle is just a Warthog with some barricades laying on top of it, but I'm curious to find out if it works.

23Magnum said:
The turtle is just a Warthog with some barricades laying on top of it, but I'm curious to find out if it works.
To add on..how do u get in :unsure: ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, is it possible <with a silver account> to send over maps you've made to other players? B/c i made one or two thats pretty interesting.

ok, now i know i need to play halo 3. ive never played it and from the looks of the new "turtle" it looks very badass. DAMN YOU XBOX 360!!!!

ok, now i know i need to play halo 3. ive never played it and from the looks of the new "turtle" it looks very badass. DAMN YOU XBOX 360!!!!

Its not really a new type. It just barricades put on top of a Warthog. Dont worry.

Well i dare you to try it without it falling off.(no arguement intended, if you start one you don't know what your getting yourself into.

Spartan 061 said:
Wait, does this mean you cant be shot in the drivers seat?
The thing is virtually invulerable unless shot at the right angle, me and my bro tested it It took 2 full rockets(I mean 2 full whole seperate rockets) and 5 laser hits to destroy. Just at the right angle though. You can be shot from the front and turrent only. Those are the weak spots.Come on guys leave some comments.

Leadingspartan said:
The thing is virtually invulerable unless shot at the right angle, me and my bro tested it It took 2 full rockets(I mean 2 full whole seperate rockets) and 5 laser hits to destroy. Just at the right angle though. You can be shot from the front and turrent only. Those are the weak spots.Come on guys leave some comments.
ya seeing you have those to barriers on top. but the gunner is down :mad:

The thing is virtually invulerable unless shot at the right angle, me and my bro tested it It took 2 full rockets(I mean 2 full whole seperate rockets) and 5 laser hits to destroy. Just at the right angle though. You can be shot from the front and turrent only. Those are the weak spots.Come on guys leave some comments

Holy s***. That thing is a beast. 5*'s , great looking base too!

I love the setup. Now I just gotta wait for my buddy's RROD 360 to get fixed before I can really put it through its paces.

The Turtle is so much fun to cruise around in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back