2016 Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
More events have been added to the event list as well as past events removed.

Wish you didn't delete the past events.........I was going off of the year before to create the list..........and other searches......now I don't have a reference point for next year.......

Sorry Dirtdives. I told him to go ahead and do so. I wasn't thinking. I will see what I can do to get them back in

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all good. We still have 2015 up so I can backtrack from there. It's the ones I searched that will be a problem.....I'll find them or new ones for next year. No worries.

Guys I'm so sorry. I forgot to post that tickets go on sale today.Right NOW even!!!!! Saturday, 3-day, and 4-day passes are sold out already. I'm so sorry......I'm at work and forgot all about today. I hope this didn't mess up anyone's plans........

Just checked on line.....Kids tickets for Sunday are sold out.

I'll probably post this in the main forum as well but the more exposure I get the better chance of an answer. NYC Comicon is in October. Can any one tell me if a coolant system would be needed? My son wore his foam suit in March and he was pretty sweated up before the night was over. My own suit will also be foam......but it will be October when we go next........My question is should I work on a cooling system or not?

Sorry Dirt. If you have facebook im sure you can just search through there. Thats how i find a lot of them because my friends attend so many on the east coast.

Ok guys, we've had several cons already happen, and 2 for this weekend but still no pics........lets see some Colonial Pride!!!

Wow, it was August when someone last posted here. Sad to say that I have yet to post my pics from NYC Comicon, but I will.....and I'll be updating the list for 2017.

Finally..........got my daughter to send me some of the pics from NYC Comicon: Let's start w/ the Halos:

2.jpg

Look it's Schankerz!! My son (2nd from the left) was so stoked at this point......he didn't want to leave....but we were already on our way out for the day when we spotted everyone. It was the highlight of his day. 4.jpg This was a Fantastic Emile suit.

1.jpg

And of course, no Halo set of pics is complete w/o a row of brain buckets!!!

A few more randoms that I thought were great:

5.jpg 6.jpg8.jpg10.jpg
11.jpg7.jpg3.jpg

9.jpg This was my favorite pic. The death of Robbin. I'm sorry the format of the pics are so small and this was take from an overlooking spot at the Javits Center but it was still a great pic and we had a great time. We still have over 300 pics to sift through and I can't find the 1 w/ my all time favorite character "Riddick" One gentleman had the costume and body (Including the eyes) that could have been a body/stunt double of Vin D.......despite being African American......We had a great time and look forward to many more and will share more pics as we sift them through.

I already have the 2017 list made........or is that different events you are talking about.....and not Cons?

I don't have the authorization to do so but I have been listing the years events from last year........So glad that people noticed the effort..........:rolleyes:

I already have the 2017 list made........or is that different events you are talking about.....and not Cons?

Sorry didn't see it! But I don't always take the time to go way down in the threads either....not enough time in the day lol, not to mention I spend most of my time being sick :D

Ok terrific.....way too much info.....but just be happy that this to shall pass......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back