2nd commercial leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Before you watch this, know that the company that created this commercial has no idea how the game ends.

The video shows a brute having master chief by the back of the armor. holding his arm up in the air in victory. It appears the chief has lost.... until... the grenade.

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf? they couldn't make it CG? they had to play with dolls huh? is this the one made by "GoFilm"?

So does this contain spoliers ? Cause I really want to watch it, but I dont want to ruin the game. I mean, its a mere 11 days away and Ive been waiting for a year, and I dont want to spoil it this close to release :p

Sorry guys but im waiting for the 14th when its on marketplace download. Anyway i loved the end of that commercial it looks like they used clay and stop motion animation unsc figures look so cool when they have blood on them. I wana buy that diorama.

there are no spoilers i think it just shows a memory of a battle a merine had with master chief and that what kep him going is that the chief never quit its a awesome vid i wanna see the other one and its already on market place to download that where i first watched it yesterday

Nice find. This is making me more and more annoyed that my 360 got that most dreadful of all LED patterns anywhere, the RROD. So, i wont get it back for ~25 days. :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back