3D Files for Elite Ultra or Spec Ops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODST Raider

Hey all! I'm trying to find or commission someone for Halo Elite Ultra or Elite Spec Ops 3D files. I've looked everywhere but all I am finding is Pepakura! If anyone knows where I can find them that would be great! Or if you do 3D files and are looking for work I will happily commission you! Thank you in advance!

Yea, because aliens are harder to do, patterns and models for them aren't so readily available. Now is a great time to learn 3D modelling however! My grunt started with a game rip from the models-resource.com, which I took into Blender, broke apart and added in details based on the textures. some of it was turned into foam patterns, others fabric patterns, and the rest was 3D printed. It would've been harder to model from scratch (especially without the textures), and even worse to pattern by hand, using paper, tape, alfoil, etc. I'm more than happy to give any advice regarding starting modelling with Blender.

Yea, because aliens are harder to do, patterns and models for them aren't so readily available. Now is a great time to learn 3D modelling however! My grunt started with a game rip from the models-resource.com, which I took into Blender, broke apart and added in details based on the textures. some of it was turned into foam patterns, others fabric patterns, and the rest was 3D printed. It would've been harder to model from scratch (especially without the textures), and even worse to pattern by hand, using paper, tape, alfoil, etc. I'm more than happy to give any advice regarding starting modelling with Blender.
I have no idea how to make models but I'm down to learn!

there is a game group on facebook for the game Halo Ground Command. One of the members has been working on making 3D models for the game so new players could print their own. He's done a load of different elites. These might be of help as a starting point.

_nc_ohc=yN5XRAkfxA4AX-51FpG&_nc_ht=scontent-ams2-1.jpg

Made by Vincent Colborn

That looks like a great place to begin! If you decide to go down that road, see if you can kindly ask the maker if that model in an A/T pose is available, as that would make it easier to split apart.

That looks like a great place to begin! If you decide to go down that road, see if you can kindly ask the maker if that model in an A/T pose is available, as that would make it easier to split apart.
He's been very helpfull in the Ground Command community to keep the game alive.

Also has an etsy shop which i completely forgot about XD

Bought some of his models and the print quality is very good.

there is a game group on facebook for the game Halo Ground Command. One of the members has been working on making 3D models for the game so new players could print their own. He's done a load of different elites. These might be of help as a starting point.

View attachment 328360
Made by Vincent Colborn
Is there a way to turn the model like this into armor. Cause this is what i want

Is there a way to turn the model like this into armor. Cause this is what i want
If you take it into a program like Blender, you can use a variety of selection tools to select just the armour, and break if off from the rest of the model. How easy that's going to be depends on the topology of the model. Once it's split, you can perform whatever repairs/modifications you need to turn it into 3D printable armour.

If you take it into a program like Blender, you can use a variety of selection tools to select just the armour, and break if off from the rest of the model. How easy that's going to be depends on the topology of the model. Once it's split, you can perform whatever repairs/modifications you need to turn it into 3D printable armour.
Thank you! I'm about to be very busy learning lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back