3d gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have heard that this is the place to talk about working with and fixing gundam models. There are some pretty basic files on Google Sketchup which look like they might be easy to fix and make ready for pep. Since I have no 3d skills though, I am lost. Thoughts?

Can you use Google Sketchup? if so then i can outline what all needs to happen before it can be unfolded.

Sorry for those who are watching this thread and waiting for new stuff to come out. Last week was finals and i am just now getting a small break from school. I am currently helping my family with the Toys for Tots program here in town and hope to have some unfolding done over the Christmas break, and new files out.

hey ein can i get these files for sazabi link is broken
Ok heres what I got so far, its the head cod and shield im not sure if you will like the way the shield is but I think if you can find a way to get it all to peice together it will be a stronger shield that can take some beating and not get destroyed. If theres any problems let me know i will work on them later before starting the rest.

http://www.4shared.com/file/fATkVXzu/MSN-04_SAZABI.html

hello fellow gundam fans im currently seeking a modeler and folder for a project i would like to do and of coarse you will be announced as a shared partner in the project it will be for my own personal use as a statue in my home any photos i post will say you are part of the project if anyone is interested please get back with me thanx in advance and i plan on sharing the unfolds here for other gundam and 405th users

Hi, im doing a cosplay of the RX93 Hi Nu Gundam for a upcoming anime convention in my area. and i can only find the head of the gundam that im currently working on. anyone know where ican find the rest of the RX 93 hi nu gundam in peices if possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back