3D Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody have the double barrel shotgun from doom 3? i know there is one out there but it is not done very well and i tried to put that one together but was too much of a mess. i did try to contact the author for the password but have not heard anything for well over a week now.

Boba Fett said:
Whenever you get a chance, mind if you rip one of these? http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/File:ChopperH3.png

Thanks, but do it if you're not busy.

I have the 3D model for that but it's impossible to pep it.

knightwing316 said:
Any of the swords from the Final Fantasy games or any of the weapons, gadgets, or costumes from Batman Arkham Asylum

I think I have them all somewhere on my HD I will have to check. I'll check with a friend on his Arkham stuff.

owen saber said:
thanks for the samus file but by any chance do u have a more hd one with a proper visor? :) thanks

Do you have a image of the specific character from the specific game you are wanting? There were a few diffrent versions of Samus.

The Ninja said:
What are the odds of getting Vegeta's armor from Budokai tenkaichi 3? The one without the shoulders or crotch piece and the thin shoulder straps. It's such a simple model that I can't find anything even close to it.

Thanks.

The DBZ games are nearly impossible to pull models from and when I am able to get one they look like a normal 3D model thats been run over with a steamroller but I will check to see what I can do since I have gotten more experience since then.

Zhunter6 said:
anybody have the double barrel shotgun from doom 3? i know there is one out there but it is not done very well and i tried to put that one together but was too much of a mess. i did try to contact the author for the password but have not heard anything for well over a week now.

Image please? And it will be added to my list to do.

I will warn you all though it will take me a little while to get this all done as it takes a while to rip and cleanup the model as much as I can before releasing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do you have a image of the specific character from the specific game you are wanting? There were a few diffrent versions of Samus."

ya sorry should have been more specific. i dont remember exactly what it was called but its this one
ds_metroid_prime_hunters.jpg

i think its called the viera suit. correct me if im wrong.

any way i can get auron from FFX? if its been ported to the pc yet .... if not. desmonds hoodie from assasin's creed 2

owen saber said:
"Do you have a image of the specific character from the specific game you are wanting? There were a few diffrent versions of Samus."

ya sorry should have been more specific. i dont remember exactly what it was called but its this one
ds_metroid_prime_hunters.jpg

i think its called the viera suit. correct me if im wrong.

Varia suit, yup. The helmet is different, but Nintendude has the rest of the Varia suit.

I have a request. How about the ironman mark 1 armor (the clunky one he uses to escape). :) I ment the game model not have one modeled ha! I know there was one floating around a while back.

I was wondering if you could model a jet-pack? kinda like

[attachment=15702:images.jpeg]

but without the wings and middle connecting part. (basically i just want the engines) Also, if you could make them more, anglely?, sharper features?

Thank-you!

Ok, To the best of my knowledge Nintendude isnt making any 3d models.

They will all be rips.

Only 360 and pc games, And not all 360 games cause they come out weird on some games.

So please no more can you make this. Its making me want some files he cant aquire. :/

llcj20 said:
any way i can get auron from FFX? if its been ported to the pc yet .... if not. desmonds hoodie from assasin's creed 2

FFX wouldnt be too hard to rip friend several years back someone made a ripper for Square games of that era since they all used the same format,. it does, FFX,X2,KH2 if after some google searching you cant find it I'll dig up the link, and no I dont believe it was ever ported to the pc,. if memory serves FFVII and VIII were the only ones to be ported, 7 was in partnership w/ Eidos and 8 was w/ EA but now that Square owns Eidos there may be the possibilty of more PC ports to thier games

This might be a strange request but, I was wondering if you could find anything on Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future? I think that they had some video games for it, however, this show was from the 80's and the graphics were not as good as today's.

I also have a thread on here that contains some reference pictures that might help.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25459&st=0&gopid=416217&#entry416217

Would it be possible to make 3d models for all the characters from this show? I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back