3D Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Lo_techStark said:
I have a request. How about the ironman mark 1 armor (the clunky one he uses to escape). :) I ment the game model not have one modeled ha! I know there was one floating around a while back.

I second this!!

I say I third the Iron Man Mark I.

In addition, I'd LOVE to see a 3D work up of the armor on the right of this:

Iron Man mech

Thinking of making it as, with only some slight modification, a movie style Hulkbuster suit.

That modification could be done in the modelling process, whoever the artist that picks it up could throw in a little movie Mark IV/VI flair (still circular chest, preferably)

Perhaps you could whip up a rough Iron Man Mark V? Don't have to do the WHOLE thing. Just some small individual pieces that are rather detailed, like the chest section and abs? As for the arms, you could just do one single piece that's the repeated segment and someone could just make multiples to layer them on top one another.

I would like to see a Lost Planet NEVEC helmet done, it would be hard to make but I have an idea in mind... but it would need to be done in Pepakura Desginer first. Here are some reference pics:

ac7f7af3c111fcaf2f62a6046dab549e.jpg

nevec.jpg

Johnnymuffintop said:
Perhaps you could whip up a rough Iron Man Mark V? Don't have to do the WHOLE thing. Just some small individual pieces that are rather detailed, like the chest section and abs? As for the arms, you could just do one single piece that's the repeated segment and someone could just make multiples to layer them on top one another.

I am almost done with my Mark V Iron Man helmet. Should be up later today in my thread

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26154

For a while people have been looking for good Daft Punk helmet pep files. Has anyone thought to rip the models out of DJ Hero?

For those unfamiliar with them, this is Daft Punk:

daft-punk_dj-hero_1.jpg

I'd be interested in the silver one (Thomas Bangalter's Helmet) in particular, but I'm sure both models would be useful to people.

So is anyone capable of ripping the in game models and unfolding them?

^-^Foxy~>

foxymcfox said:
For a while people have been looking for good Daft Punk helmet pep files. Has anyone thought to rip the models out of DJ Hero?

For those unfamiliar with them, this is Daft Punk:

daft-punk_dj-hero_1.jpg

I'd be interested in the silver one (Thomas Bangalter's Helmet) in particular, but I'm sure both models would be useful to people.

So is anyone capable of ripping the in game models and unfolding them?

^-^Foxy~>

Well, you could head over to my thread, Thready-poo.

I thought the same thing, the old ones where messed up so i edited them and had brothers darkness work his magic.

Ive got Thomas's as one piece, but not guy cause i got lazy. :p

A_Guardian if you have the Guy helmet send it to me and I'll work my editing magic on it to make it a one piece and smoother. I know I've seen the old file before but I ignored downloading it.

Nintendude said:
A_Guardian if you have the Guy helmet send it to me and I'll work my editing magic on it to make it a one piece and smoother. I know I've seen the old file before but I ignored downloading it.

I can, but im lazy. :p

And it is full of smooth goodness.(thanks to brothers darkness)
Guy.png

And if you want to you can download in the thread.

Ill still shoot you a pm with the link though.

Btw, it was a newer file that had issues printing.

So i extracted it with the intention of just reunfolding it, and it turned into the awesome it is now.

A_Guardian said:
Well, you could head over to my thread, Thready-poo.

I thought the same thing, the old ones where messed up so i edited them and had brothers darkness work his magic.

Ive got Thomas's as one piece, but not guy cause i got lazy. :p

My biggest issue with them is overall shape and accuracy. And while not perfect, the in-game models are at least closer, and I thought it could give people a better base to start from. I was more interested in just pepping it for fun as I've made a relatively accurate sculpt, myself. (Minus the ears)

If any modelers want to work with me to create a new Thomas helmet file, I'd be happy to provide my knowledge and scaled measurements of his helmet. (As well as pictures of my sculpt if it would help)

Let me know if you're interested, I'm out of practice with 3D modeling, so I figure I'd rather leave it up to someone who knows what they're doing.

-Nick

foxymcfox said:
My biggest issue with them is overall shape and accuracy. And while not perfect, the in-game models are at least closer, and I thought it could give people a better base to start from. I was more interested in just pepping it for fun as I've made a relatively accurate sculpt, myself. (Minus the ears)

If any modelers want to work with me to create a new Thomas helmet file, I'd be happy to provide my knowledge and scaled measurements of his helmet. (As well as pictures of my sculpt if it would help)

Let me know if you're interested, I'm out of practice with 3D modeling, so I figure I'd rather leave it up to someone who knows what they're doing.

-Nick

Thomas.png

This is what the new one looks like.

Its been smoothed and combined so its more accurate and eaiser to build.

A_Guardian said:
Thomas.png

This is what the new one looks like.

Its been smoothed and combined so its more accurate and eaiser to build.

That's the one I'm talking about. The mouth is too narrow, the cheeks are at the wrong angle, the ears are too big and inaccurate, and there are a host of other big and small inaccuracies. Overall it's just not the right shape which is why I'd be interested in working with someone to create a more accurate model.

^-^Foxy~>

foxymcfox said:
That's the one I'm talking about. The mouth is too narrow, the cheeks are at the wrong angle, the ears are too big and inaccurate, and there are a host of other big and small inaccuracies. Overall it's just not the right shape which is why I'd be interested in working with someone to create a more accurate model.

^-^Foxy~>

Well the modeler has given permission to alter his model as long as you give him credit.

(btw his name is 20xx i believe. and id help, but i cant find any good reff. Which is amazing since their so big. >:/)

A_Guardian said:
Well the modeler has given permission to alter his model as long as you give him credit.

(btw his name is 20xx i believe. and id help, but i cant find any good reff. Which is amazing since their so big. >:/)

I'm saying I can provide pictures of my sculpt as a reference, as well as the best scaled measurements I've been able to come up with should a modeler wish to work with me on creating the most accurate Thomas Helmet model yet!

^-^Foxy~>

foxymcfox said:
I'm saying I can provide pictures of my sculpt as a reference, as well as the best scaled measurements I've been able to come up with should a modeler wish to work with me on creating the most accurate Thomas Helmet model yet!

^-^Foxy~>

Im up for trying if you can get some reff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back