3D Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

As I am really not doing unfolding that much anymore I decided I would start helping by providing the 3D Models for people that are having a hard time getting one. There are a few models out there that I cannot get like Power Rangers for example, but I can get a 3D model from any PC game and some 360 games. So to help out the community I will be taking requests for 3D Models that a person might want whether it be Halo, Gears Of War,Fallout, or anything else I will do my best to get the 3D model you request or let you know that I cannot get the 3d model. Please know I don't do 3D modelling, what I do is basically take a 3d screenshot of the character or weapon in the game and edit everything out of the model that is useless so that you guys can do the unfolding on the character or weapon that you are wanting. Also note if you request a character you will need to have someone break down the model for you but if you request a gun it will be ready to unfold in pepakura designer. When you request a model it might take me a day since I am on here every single day but I will do my very best to get the model for you and put it here off of my 4shared for you to download it.

When you make a request be sure to specify the game and what you want from the game.

Hay, can you get the Halo 3 battle rifle?

you wouldn't need to make it pep friendly.

Thanks, --shmalofan--

Isn't that the halo 2 br?

Edit: what 3d program do you use and how do i use the texture image?

See comparison:

Halo 2:

halo_battle_rifle.JPG

Halo 3:

Halo%203%20Battle%20Rifle.jpg

My bad I will see about getting the correct file for you shmalofan and get the Shotgun as well as quick as I can I don't know how I got my files mixed up. Once Pep Designer is open, click settings, texture settings then select the texture that is in the file folder.

I do but they are really high poly chwbcc would you still like me to upload them for you. And I think I have all the Astromechs.Also Shmalofan I don't see too much of a diffrence between the H2 and H3 BR's besides a longer barrel and a short underbarrel on it, I might try having to modifing the H2 since I can't find my H3 folder atm.

Nintendude said:
Once Pep Designer is open, click settings, texture settings then select the texture that is in the file folder.

Does that work for any other 3d programs?

Nintendude said:
Shmalofan I don't see too much of a diffrence between the H2 and H3 BR's besides a longer barrel and a short underbarrel on it, I might try having to modifing the H2 since I can't find my H3 folder atm.

If you are going to modify it i would be less likely to use it.

i have actually found other models that were similar but i would really like the actual 3d model from halo 3. that would be awesome.

thanks, --shmalofan--

Last edited by a moderator:
JUICE said:
Put me down for the mechs too.

Do you have anything from the new AVP yet?

I gave the Marine files to Hirgon and he got everything unfolded, and I have a Predator as well if you look in the same topic I just need to get it sent to someone who wants to work with it. I have your e-mail still so when I get the mechs I will send them to you.

soul products said:
heres a challenge for u and anyone who wants to make it. the section 8 helmet

I have all the S8 stuff hosted on another site but I will have to download it and convert the files for people to unfold. And since it's 150mb I will try to take care of it tomarrow.

Shmalofan for applying the texture in a 3d program you have to apply it as a material to the model, as for any of the H3 weapons at the moment they are on hold as I found out from my brother he accidently deleted my folder of H3 files ( how he did it by accident I have no idea) but I will get the files asap.

soul products said:
heres a challenge for u and anyone who wants to make it. the section 8 helmet

You make me sound like a sockpuppet, lol^^ (I asked the helmet earlier too). Btw, I think there's a helmet pdo out there somewhere.

My link

Nintendude said:
Shmalofan for applying the texture in a 3d program you have to apply it as a material to the model, as for any of the H3 weapons at the moment they are on hold as I found out from my brother he accidently deleted my folder of H3 files ( how he did it by accident I have no idea) but I will get the files asap.

Thank you so much! i have been looking for this file for a long time.

God I feel like a idiot, I just found my S8 Models on my computer now to get them up on my 4shared and let you guys handle it from there.

It is in the Iron man video game for 360/ps3, and apparently it is also in the Incredible Hulk video game. Not sure if its the same model or not though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back