3D Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nintendude, I couldn't find if you released the model or not, and if I remember you said somewhere it was too detailed to have any use for something such as Pep, but do you have a chopper from Halo 3 or ODST, or any Halo Chopper for that matter? I don't mind if its super detailed or not, because I can lower the detail as I need.

can you make the fallout 3 power armor please?? wow I saw the halo one but then I thank.... a powerarmor would be awesooome

hey nin!
long time dude, just looking for some files and saw that none of your links work anymore.
4Shared killed all my files, not too long ago, I'm really not doing much anymore like I used to.
Hey Nintendude, I couldn't find if you released the model or not, and if I remember you said somewhere it was too detailed to have any use for something such as Pep, but do you have a chopper from Halo 3 or ODST, or any Halo Chopper for that matter? I don't mind if its super detailed or not, because I can lower the detail as I need.
E-mail me at cylonproject2000@Yahoo.com about it, I have one but I'll e-mail it to you.

Game: Section 8
Item: Main Player's armor
Can any1 please please please share a link where i can find the main player's 3d model from SECTION 8 game.....? Section_8_Earth_by_Baldasseroni.jpg

Section_8_Earth_by_Baldasseroni.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back