3D print Halo Reach build.

Sean Anwalt

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
That looks excellent my good sir. I love thet giant model yo have standing next to you. Not sure what to think of the other people's faces you've ripped off, though... Haha Just kidding, that's morbid.

Does seriously look great!

DefineLuck

Looking great!! YOUr paint work and weathering are phenomenal. Still anxiously awaiting that tutorial ;)
Thank you man! It’s such a long process but so worth it. If I wasn’t in such a rush the torso would have been the perfect video for the tut but it’s coming! I just want to make sure the quality is perfect

Attachments

DefineLuck

She’s almost done! I have decided to put together a painting and weathering tutorial for those of you interested! This particular suit is a bit more weathered than usual because i am trying to mimic noble 6 during the fall of reach.

Attachments

Whaledalt

She’s almost done! I have decided to put together a painting and weathering tutorial for those of you interested! This particular suit is a bit more weathered than usual because i am trying to mimic noble 6 during the fall of reach.
Stellar work. This is my favorite paint job I’ve seen on any armor.

Phauxelate

How long did/will it take to print the whole thing? And how much time do you estimate it'll take to finish the print (Sanding and imperfection fixing)? Oh, and one last thing if you please: what infill and nozzle size? I'd really appreciate the help

DefineLuck

How long did/will it take to print the whole thing? And how much time do you estimate it'll take to finish the print (Sanding and imperfection fixing)? Oh, and one last thing if you please: what infill and nozzle size? I'd really appreciate the help
To be honest with you? I have a very minimal, beginner level printer that desperately needs an upgrade. It can take a week to print a single piece, but again this all depends on your printer. The sanding and filling work can be cut in half if you are able to print in higher detail.

DefineLuck

With halo outpost just a few days away, these suits are pretty much complete. The reach suit is missing the cod piece and boot plate. Going to try to fast 3d print or make out of foam. Either way will be a rushed job and that’s not something I like to do. Still deciding which costume to enter Into the contest

Attachments

Phauxelate

“I need a weapon” - well here’s what a one day build can get you....I completely gutted and repainted a Halo Boomco assault rifle. Added LED’s and a Fluorescent plexiglass ammo counter.
How well are they scaled? Would it be too small for a 6'2" person?