3D Printable Halo 4 Files (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressive work! I wish I had a 3d printer to give it a go. My last prints I sent to Shapeways, but it seems like it can get pricey. Looking forward to more updates!

did anyone print one out yet? love to see one printed and what orientation you guys printed it at. want to start this weekend on making one.
how did you guys print out the handle?

I printed one out i will post pics of in soon. I sliced up the model a bit to not have a lot of support on it. I put a thin coat of that Xtc-3d on it to fill in some print marks.

IMG_1085.jpg

totally forgot to upload a pic.
was hard to find a descent spring. one i have now is way to hard but it will do :)

We are currently working to complete this print, mold, and castings. We have had a few set backs but it is in process.

I am not speaking of harican89's model. I am referring to the M6 from chief-01 and the link supplied on deviantart.com. I would not produce something not prearranged. I am also producing his modeled HAZOP.

just a bit confusing since you said " We are currently working to complete this print,"
you are making another magnum of based of the same model. sorry if i jumped the gun.

Good grief you guys have been busy! Hurican89, thanks for the files! I'll put them to good use and let you know how they go! I'll be using a Solidoodle Workbench to pump some of these files out.

All these projects are really cool. Does anyone know where the best 3d files are for halo 4/5 builds? Or halo wars armor ive been looking all over and can only find the helmet

WOW! Your modeling skills are amazing. I recently got a large 3d printer (12" i3v prusa from Makerfarm) and struggling with modeling armor parts I like, such as the Deadeye helmet. You should really put up a tutorial to share some of that awesome knowledge of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back