1st Build 3D Printer M6G Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

blafftat

So this is my first build ever. I need all the advice. Its a printed Halo 3 magnum and I printed and assembled it myself. Now it is my first build so I didn't expect it to be perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_8085.JPG
    IMG_8085.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_8084.JPG
    IMG_8084.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_8083.JPG
    IMG_8083.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 131
So this is my first build ever. I need all the advice. Its a printed Halo 3 magnum and I printed and assembled it myself. Now it is my first build so I didn't expect it to be perfect.
Welcome to the 405th!

That looks great for a first prop build! The lettering on it looks really clean and impressive.
You did a good job on clean up, but sometimes you can save yourself a lot of cleanup time with how your parts are setup on the build plate. As a general rule of thumb you want as few of your outer part faces touching the build plate and supports as possible. If you have any specific questions or concerns with 3D printing or prop building let me know and I'd be glad to help you with them!

Welcome to the 405th!

That looks great for a first prop build! The lettering on it looks really clean and impressive.
You did a good job on clean up, but sometimes you can save yourself a lot of cleanup time with how your parts are setup on the build plate. As a general rule of thumb you want as few of your outer part faces touching the build plate and supports as possible. If you have any specific questions or concerns with 3D printing or prop building let me know and I'd be glad to help you with them!
Thanks! I'll look into it later when I attempt another prop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back