4 Suits In 3 Weeks? =) -Formerly Eod Female Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Altair651 said:
I am absolutly loving your work so far! I have a few questions.... Did you use foamies on the eod chestplate to get the datail? Where did you get the m6c pistol kit? And if at all possible, could you set up a tutorial showing how you did the battle damaged? Like how you got it to look mettalic, and dirty, and rusty.

Thanx :)!

thanks,

i used foam weatherstripping tape from Lowe's.. the M6C's were from EBAY-

as far as weathering is concerned, onec things calm down i think i probably can do that tutorial, its quite easy

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, lots of updates, getting closer and closer

IMG_4192.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

IMG_4204.jpg

IMG_4205.jpg

IMG_4206.jpg

Ithica's Recon helmet, with quite a few modifications from me. Im very happy with it :)

IMG_4208.jpg

IMG_4209.jpg

IMG_4210.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4213.jpg

IMG_4215.jpg

Artek said:
i used foam weatherstripping tape from Lowe's.. the M6C's were from EBAY-

as far as weathering is concerned, onec things calm down i think i probably can do that tutorial, its quite easy

Sweet, thanx! :)

You make me so jealous with your progress. I cant even get a simple piece done without something going wrong and here you are blazing though a multi-suit build like it's nothing. Great job! :D

Multicam FTW. Suits look great so far. Your chest peice was a little crooked on the ODST but Im assuming your fixing that ;)

Why is this...... amazing!? And um (hehe) forearms are on the wrong arms..... DOH! S1l3nt V1p3r you beat me too it, oh well, other than that your suits are looking sick up the shiznot!!!!!! =P

Quartermain3000 said:
That helmet still rocks.

I want a girl that'll let me dress her up in cool armor.

The rest of the armour also looks farking sick, can't wait to see the finished product!

hehe we're all excited too!

thanks for the compliments :)

so im pretty proud of this peice. it was the std EOD pep file

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

Really nice work, I'm loving the paintjob I'm seeing thus far on that ODST.. can't wait to see it all done!

I wish my guys were like your guys,... :(

Then we would get this thing done faster then ever before...

Anyways unbelieveble... Fast, and good looking armor, keep it up

Dont worry rvalera11, your deadline will be met, just keep doing what your doing! You guys are doing a great job, and so are you Artek!!! :)

*yawn.. updates... 2 days to go

funn!

IMG_4246.jpg

ty mr. sean bradley. i appreciate the rush on the helm. ( ithica yours was a tight fit) =0

IMG_4248.jpg

IMG_4250.jpg

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4255.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4259.jpg

weathering

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

more weathering

IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4267.jpg