405th Community Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irandis said:
To The9thSolider: Just enter the games at anytime you can,it's not a problum, if you would prefer that we wait until a certain time please voice your concerns.

And that makes 8, we will hopefully have a place on the front page now.

I'll join the game when I wake up, I was just if it was an all day thing

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm totally up for some Halo 3'ing!
I won't be able to be on at 12:00 eastern, though, I have Kenpo class up until noon central. So I'll be on whenever I get in from that.

My gamertag is, unoriginally: Drakku

I guess you're just going to FR all of us and invite as we log on?

Well, I would like to be in. I think if the organizer (Irandis) isn't available or someone else could possibly "set this up." Basically making these community play date something larger than it is now and let grow.

GT: Kolonel KoRn

Edit: Oh yeah, these games are going to be like invites only because some people like to join sometimes. I'm also EST

#2: I remembered this and went to find it, I believe this can be used to our advantage. World Clock

Okay I'm in. Don't know how long for though, that'll be 10pm kick off for me and I'm old and get sleepy. :p

Gamer Tag: Punisher MKII

SPARTAN II said:
I'd love to be a part of this, but unfortunately I don't have XBL (just haven't gotten around to it yet).

Well now would be the time to get around to it wouldn't it? ;)

Well Irandis... looks like you have more than enough players now to make the main page :D

juliet76 said:
Okay I'm in. Don't know how long for though, that'll be 10pm kick off for me and I'm old and get sleepy. :p

Gamer Tag: Punisher MKII

[...]

Well now would be the time to get around to it wouldn't it? ;)

Rub it in, why don't ya? Jerk :cautious: j/k:lol:

well if anything we could do some big team that way we could all play each other. plus start a huge chat party. but that could get confusing during a game...lol

Our gamer tag is Pecktol and yeah i know very original, but anyway i am game for the 26th, the 25th we have to go to prom. its gonna be a blast to play with other players from the 405th

I'll try to make it. But I don't have Legendary or Mythic map packs. Also, I'm a bit rusty. Been a long time since I've played.

GT: ERADICATORofDTH

Thanks to everyone for helping out, I hope everybody will have alot of fun this weekend! :D

To Eradicator:It's not a big deal, we can still enjoy games without the map packs.

To HaloFreakX:please fell free to help out I think I may need it.

I will send FR's to everyone as soon as I can, this will speed things along greatly.

*tosses my metaphorical hat into the metaphorical ring* count me in...

Im not going to post my GT because its already posted on the left of this post

i wish i could but i dont have an Xbox 360 (broken hardcore) =( but anyway i might be able to get on on a friends profile and play with them so i might

I could game possibly depends on what time but check for me online... GT: confuzn

And i think i could go pretty much all afternoon and late night so yeah :D thanks

And also PM me if you want to play always game for game hehe and new buddiess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back