405th Community Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan said:
I think we should definetley have a forge group for the weekends.

I made a post here... http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...view=getnewpost

Where the forged maps can go for the community game nights. I was kind of in charge of the whole forge thing. I can only get on every other weekend though. I would like to be the one to keep all of that organized, if Sean or Irandis doesnt mind?
Yeah I'm up for a bit of Forge again, Got any ideas for times/dates?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Stig said:
Yeah I'm up for a bit of Forge again, Got any ideas for times/dates?
I sent Sean a PM concerning the forge organization. Im hoping its maybe an every other week type of thing, but it could be weekly. Im also hoping there can be a forge specific group.

Game nite sounds awesome to me. :D

If you need a host I'll be one, send me a PM to let me know.

405th tag: Megus23 (like you couldn't see it to the left hehe :lol: )

XboxLive tag: megus23

Now I guess I'll have to keep up with this thread :)

If anyone wants so help building in forge let me know.

Count me in for this weekend (late saturday, anytime sunday)

Brothers Darkness, GT = Guido Anchovie, NV (I guess I'm in with the central)

Sean Bradley said:
Updated again.

Not too many players on this weekend? o_O

I'm always on, sent several friend invites to people but no one wants to be my friend. :(

Will be on all weekend. DYSTORT3D INC

Sean Bradley said:
We lost our Eastern US host... anybody wanna step up?

I'd do it, but I have to work on Saturdays.

sure I'll do it if you need one

I'm terribly sorry to all. I can't host games this weekend, BUT!, I will probably be able to host next weekends. So Sean, put me down a tenative host for May 9th and 10th, also try and be on sunday yourself, it dosen't help to organise this and not get any fun out of it. If you could get some more staff invloved that would be great, we need people to "reprazent" these weekends, then mabye we'll have more of a turnout? :D

Yet again, sorry for the inconvience you guys. :(

To Megus23: We got about 16 people last weekend on Saturday, 3 quarters of that on Sunday. Thanks for offering to fill that slot I left, we reallly need the help.

Irandis said:
I'm terribly sorry to all. I can't host games this weekend, BUT!, I will probably be able to host next weekends. So Sean, put me down a tenative host for May 9th and 10th, also try and be on sunday yourself, it dosen't help to organise this and not get any fun out of it. If you could get some more staff invloved that would be great, we need people to "reprazent" these weekends, then mabye we'll have more of a turnout? :D

Yet again, sorry for the inconvience you guys. :(

To Megus23: We got about 16 people last weekend on Saturday, 3 quarters of that on Sunday. Thanks for offering to fill that slot I left, we reallly need the help.

Not a problem, I like to help where I can :D If the misses doesn't have too many plans for me I'll try to get on Sunday to play with you guys too, hit me up if you'd like.

Please can you count me in for the UK party again this weekend?

I'll be in town from about 2-ish in the afternoon, but after that I'm free for some serious Butt-kicking methinks!

I'm sure there'll be plenty of ELO this weekend (That means you Reece, coughety coughety cough!)

:lol:

Done... and done!

Well, since tomorrow is gameday, I'm gonna call it for this week's festivities. If you want to join in on the fun, just join up with some of the people listed in the first post.

Have fun everybody, and hope to see you online tomorrow evening.

-Sean

am i to late i can make it to not host though, i can be in the uk cause it looks like they need more players ill be on all day tomorrow probably through the weekend till i get RROD from overheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back