405th Community Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stig said:
Yeah,
I showed her the printscreen and she didn't care,
And told her about the printscreen you took afterwards, about me admitting it.
and she still didn't care.
So good luck with that :)

PLUS I have like 3 printscreens of you embarrassing yourself.

And don't lie, I have the chatlogs to prove they were true.

lulz.
I dont think this coversation applies to anything related to this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keegan, Stig? o_O

The next 405th Game night has been scheduled for Sunday May 10, 2009. Irandis and Stig are tenative hosts. The roster on the first post has been updated.

Let the sign-up begin!!!!

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
(The Stig @ May 3 2009, 08:23 PM)
Just realised how wrong that sounded.

That was meant in a completely non-sexual way.

Thanks for Keegan and Kevin for pointing this out.
Rofl.

-Stig

Lol, we were laughing about that for 5 minutes straight :lol:

I think I just came back to this thread at the wrong time! Honestly you guys! :lol:

Anyway, could you sign me up again for next week please? I really need to get the new maps cause I think I'm holding everyone else behind!

I'm in the mood for some Monster Trucks next weekend, that was pretty funny before :]

Nothing really happened Sunday or Saturday. I saw FemaleSpartan and Seno on, well on my Friends list that I can recall. I'm broke so I am going to wait til' the Legendary to come out free.

I was sooo not used to that Monster Trucks.. It was slightly different and I just kept getting the feeling someone was going to get me from behind since it's the version I usually play, that's part of why I got the lowest score.. Still fun though, the UK party seems pretty "broken."

But, I'm down for a late Saturday and Sunday game... Around from 2-5 I'd be getting on.

HaloFreakX said:
Nothing really happened Sunday or Saturday. I saw FemaleSpartan and Seno on, well on my Friends list that I can recall. I'm broke so I am going to wait til' the Legendary to come out free.

I was sooo not used to that Monster Trucks.. It was slightly different and I just kept getting the feeling someone was going to get me from behind since it's the version I usually play, that's part of why I got the lowest score.. Still fun though, the UK party seems pretty "broken."

But, I'm down for a late Saturday and Sunday game... Around from 2-5 I'd be getting on.

Legendary and Mythic maps are never becoming free, confirmed by Bungie and Microsoft. Have fun waiting, I guess.

I'll host a game next weekend for Eastern U.S. if I can, if not I'll stick to Fallout 3.

EDIT: Never mind, looks like I'm sticking to Fallout 3.

Hmmm.. Well they never said they wouldn't release them free. I don't wanna start any arguing here, so I'll leave it at that.

Are we going to expand the gaming to other games? "Transitions" may be sloppy but, it wouldn't really matter I'm just wondering.

sunday?

i havent played halo for a while, and i have been wanting to play... so I shall get online sunday, who ever is in charge send me an invite...

PVTDONUT118

Yes a time zone would be helpful, it lets us know what time to start playing to accomodate everyone.

So how was last weekend you guys? I was on for mabye 20 minutes, entering a contest. :D

By the way the "Sarcathalon"? (I dont know how to spell it) Is happening apparently? Off subject, I know.

Well I will hopefully be on this weekend, see you all then. (y) (y) (y)

Roster Updated.

Man, guys this is getting pitiful!

We gotta get some interest up in here!!!

Seriously, we need a Game Night street team or something to recruit more players.... otherwise this is gonna die off like it has before.

Can somebody come up with some 405th Community Game Night graphics? Something like a old military recruiting poster that says "Serve your community, fight for the 405th - 405th Community Game Nights" There's tons on Google if you're not sure what I'm talking about. Something like this: but with spartans:

airborne_poster.jpg

We could put them up in our signatures with links to the sign-up thread to help promote this.

Any thoughts?

Thats PERFECT!!! (y) (y) (y)

I'm okay with photoshop so I might be able to make somthing. I'll get back with you guys on it. :D

Not many people look in this section I think that's part of the reason. I'm pretty sure we do have a few people who are up for it weekly though.

Sign me up! Enlist me NOW! xD
Saturday or Sunday or Both, im up for anything :p
( i could help out with the recruitment ad, i made one for a Realism Unit, i drew it, and gave it to someone who can Photoshop it)

SprayNoob <---- My Gamertag
(Eastern time zone)
Ralph,
SprayNoob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back