405th Community Redbubble Store

So, I was on Redbubble looking for a travel mug. I can't help but notice that the travel mugs with the regiment logos all (or at least many) have REALLY bad photos. Like in the pictures and thumbnail, you can't actually see the logo... View attachment 327128View attachment 327127

Also, I was wondering if there was any move to get the new ODST logo on a travel mug or something like that... would be pretty sweet.
I don't do graphics for Redbubble, but I think that may be because the actual logo on the graphic is offset far to the right, instead of the center where it traditionally would be. This would mean that Redbubble is automatically putting a focus on the center of the graphic, which doesn't have much there, as the real content is off to the side (correct me if I'm wrong Asgardian).

Thank you for bringing this to my attention PlanetAlexander. I am doing some review of our stuff and checking new product availability as well. There are some limitations for thumbnails etc. Often times once i get artwork centered and displaying properly for product production these kinds of issues pop up. I will take a look however again!

So, I was on Redbubble looking for a travel mug. I can't help but notice that the travel mugs with the regiment logos all (or at least many) have REALLY bad photos. Like in the pictures and thumbnail, you can't actually see the logo... View attachment 327128View attachment 327127

Also, I was wondering if there was any move to get the new ODST logo on a travel mug or something like that... would be pretty sweet.
I second the bump to get more merch with our new ODST logo in the bubble! :)

This looks really cool :)! Hopefully at some point I can get some of these things, but for the time being, I need to watch my spending :lol:.

Remember - if you see an item that you like the graphic but not what it is on - open it up anyway because chances are it's offered on all sorts of other things. We're noticing that on some of the items it changes what it shows. For example - the Tri Hex pattern initially was showing the pillow for me, but I know that is a pattern that is also offered on a travel mug, tote bag, mini skirt etc. etc. etc. So make sure you have a look at all of it!

As well, Robb is making a change to the ODST design to remove the word "Our". I had feedback that you wished it wasn't there. If you that held you back from getting that design, check back later today and see the new version!

Another reminder - the tab at the top of the forum "405th Shop" will take you to where you can buy stickers and patches. It will be where anything we can't do on Redbubble will go, for example, eventually challenge coins and enamel pins. We can't offer those items through Redbubble so we need to keep the 405th Shop open. We're going to work on getting (hopefully) a link to the Redbubble Store up there as well but that will be sometime in the future. Yes, we can do stickers through Redbubble, but until the stock we have is gone, they will stay with the patches. So go buy lots of stickers!!
1701881175125.png

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't access the site on my phone or PC. I wanted to buy some stickers.

View attachment 339289
I don't know if it's just me, but I can't access the site on my phone or PC. I wanted to buy some stickers.
Yes, we are well aware that the RPF Shop site is down with no estimated time for its restoration, and have addressed this multiple times, and it is why we have migrated most of our Merchandise to the Red Bubble Shop:

Solutions and new homes for Stickers and the patches are being worked on by Robert, the Division Identity Officer.

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back