405th Gamers Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I have a 360, so send me a friend request if you do to.
Gamertag: TrackerXNinjaX
I play GOW2, Tenchu Z, Halo 3, Ace Combat 6, etc...

It sounds like most of you guys are on platforms. PM me for anybody on PC, playing COD4, halo, TF2, etc. Thanks abrant3 for such a great idea! If you'd like, I could help coordinate the PC times :)

Ok, What about Saturdays starting 18th at 9am LA time, 11am Dallas time, 12pm NY time, 5pm UK time & 12am Perth time.
That sound cool with everyone?

The9thSoldier said:
Ok, What about Saturdays at 9am LA time, 11am Dallas time, 12pm NY time, 5pm UK time & 12am Perth time??

give me the ip and i'm in. cod4 pc? or am i mistaken.

Last edited by a moderator:
this sounds like a cool idea. do we have a definite time and game yet? cause i share the xbox, and live account with my brother ill have to kick him off.

rundown said:
give me the ip and i'm in. cod4 pc? or am i mistaken.

For me its gonna be Halo 3 an CoD4, but I'm sure other people will wanna group up an play some other games

rachciav said:
this sounds like a cool idea. do we have a definite time and game yet? cause i share the xbox, and live account with my brother ill have to kick him off.

no definate time yet, just made that suggestion because I thorught it would be best suit everyone that would want to play :)

It would be best, I think, to have a morning and an evening time. What about Saturdays, 10am and 9pm US Central? That's 8am & 7pm US Pacific, 3 pm (2am 0_o?) UK, and 10pm & 9am Perth. I know this is fairly difficult with the time differences, but I think this is our best bet....I didn't know it would be this hard! It'll be AWESOME, though!

Halo 3 will always be up for play each week, but we'll vote on the second or even third game each week.

Bigalt424 said:
Shoot, I keep getting a message on Halo 3 that says my setup is Open (o man I forgot the word) something and I cant play with people I know. Sorry for the thread hijackment, if you can solve this, please send me a pm.
Greatly appreciated,
Alex

If you're having difficulty connecting with people for online gaming with Xbox 360 or even PS3 it usually means your router, modem or ISP is blocking ports or running a Strict NAT. You need to go into your router or modem to configure it to open the ports and/or Open your NAT. This will fix all problems you can handle but if your ISP is running a Strict NAT you're pretty much S.O.L. but this is a rare case. You can find Port Lists at Xbox.com and check your Router Manufacturer for info on how to open the ports and your NAT. (You probably misread it saying your Setup is not Open)

I'm down for gaming I just need to get back from this business trip or configure this stupid Hotel to have an Open NAT! :mad:

great idea! i missed the RT gamer night l:'( i have a 360 and some PC games this could be great if we got some mods to join in even without mods it would be great to play against and with ppl at the 405th im in

P.S 360 tag -redvsblue400084 (400084 was the number on my lengendary edition helmet)

and my Gmod is cubancharles no im not from cuba :p

Would be nice to make this into its own forum on here, so members know whats happening, like what games are going to be played etc *hint**hint* :p ;)
Like I said, I have a cod4 sniper server and I'll even set up halo3 matchmaking so people come (if I can figure out how to, lol)
Just waiting to see what people think to the times I suggested :)

bangarang!!
i'm in. GT=blueassassin547 [i'm so clever with SNs]
if you add me, leave me a message that you're from 405th, otherwise i'll go "don't know you (3" and you won't get added

i should have all the maps by the weekend. looking forward to gaming with y'all 8D

As I mentioned I was without an xbox... But not anymore, Just bought one the other night. I got it for less then $5 with some trade ins couldn't beleive it. But anyway just have a 3 month trial for now but the gamertag's Wrathchild SS... I'm also without a job for now so I'm either online playing Halo 3(only game so far) or making my armor so chances are if you add me and play a couple hours a day you'll see me pop on.

Just made a Slayer game, so if anyone wants to join in the first 405th Game Night add me

The9thSoldier

MAP= Rat's Nest
P/W = BR
S/W = Random
Vehicle enabelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back