405th Grifball Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adulese

Hey everyone,
Its Adulese. I'll just get right to it. I am a huge fan of Grifball, and have wanted to start up a team for a while. So, as I was sitting around play Grifball Double XP Weekend the other day I thought, "Hey wouldn't it be cool to put together a 405th Grifball team for the Fall/Winter season." So here I am, asking all of you. If you love Grifball, can play it, and want to join a team, why not do it with all your 405th friends. Tell me your ideas and if your interested.

- Adulese

Put me on the list! My GT is JoshGAMER474 BTW I :love: grifball.I think Bungie is making it a full time game.But not for double XP Weekend

Im in too. I love grifball. But i hate it when you have someone on your team who likes to kill ANYONE. I ticks me off...

Yeah I know. Alright I need everyone to go to the Grifball website and create an account. Then post/pm me the account name and I will send you a team invite.

- Adulese

Alright. What day do you all have free. That will be the day we play. I am going to set it up once you guys that want to be in are signed up on grifball.com.

- Adulese

I'm so tired of being teamed up with three four-year-olds that betray you for fun the entire game. Sign me up.

EDIT: Whoops. Didn't read the whole thread. Signing up myself.

EDIT2: Signed up as Friendly.

Alright, I've added the people who have posted their Grifball.com User Names. Th3 FETT MAN, I couldn't find you registered. Try again. So we have a total of 4 current users, but the limit is 8 so lets get to it.

- Adulese

im in! But I have to make a grifball username later, im moving my sister in her dorm. So ill have one before late night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back