405th Gun Owners (Firearms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M07Marauder

Hey guys been a while since I posted but went to the range a few days back and thought how cool it would be to see what all everyone else in the 405th community has firearm wise.

If you want to brag or show off what you have post a photo up and tell us about it :).

Here is my assortment of firearms:
IMG_0034.jpg

From top to bottom: Mosin Nagant M91/30 (This one is my favorite to take out and shoot, it was my very first gun :D), Yugoslavian SKS, AK47 WASR-10, last but certainly not least my Glock 19.

Nice handwork lol, a .357 Magnum was the first gun I ever shot.

thx :p rather heavy to spin sutch a big handgun hehe. But once i could do this, any handgun became easy. And its fun shooting with it. It has crazy kick.

Brit 303 Referbished ( My Big game Rifle When I get it scoped up)
Image029-1.jpg

S&W .45 ACP Revolver (My Carry)
1292010001.jpg

I formerly had a workin Yugo SKS with special Ops Stock, but paint cover steel case ammo destroyed it when i tested a cheap Banana Clip
Image004-1.jpg

Model 51 Remington 380 ( Don't have her anymore, and quite possibly the safest gun I ever owned)
Image003.jpg

380 LLama mini 1911 (POS)
To gross to picture but similar to the Rock Island
Marlin model 54 22 cal Lever action.
10212010004.jpg

I used to own 2 AKs one Czech and one Chinese, both confiscated at a range by a marshal because I did not have my c7 License for ohio. And I had a Modifies G22 Walther with a custon 35 round U-bend Magazine, Red-dot 30X40 scope, Tactical laser mount with a 3inch flash suppressor (Yea she looked like a Halo 2 BR.). No pics since I no longer own them.

My 3 on the way are a CZ-52
CZ-52 is a 7.62x25mm
1032010675-1.jpg

And a Cobra 9mm.
1032010676.jpg

1032010677.jpg

And a Rock Island 45 I have on layaway.
1032010674.jpg

There is no way to show my collection pic by pic. Lets just say if it was used in a war from WWI till today, and it's a semi auto (live in Mass.) there is a good chance I have it. I will one day open a picture account and show you. First I need to get my camera back.

Sorry to be blunt, but why do so many of you have guns? In England it is extremely rare to hear about anyone with a firearm. Well I know who's dying first in a zombie apocalypse, lol.

Owning firearms is just another hobby. I own a bare bones build of an AR-15 and a Walther P-22

nice, i have a i think a trench gun, i am not really sure but i really does look like a trench gun and i know that it is a shotgun and really heavy it was my grandpa's from vietnam

nice, i have a i think a trench gun, i am not really sure but i really does look like a trench gun and i know that it is a shotgun and really heavy it was my grandpa's from vietnam

It's a Winchester 97 if I'm not mistaken, it's a very nice shotgun and on my list of guns to buy :).

I'm going to try and get my concealed carry license in the next few months, before then I'm going to the range every other week to see if I can't get my grouping with my Glock 19 a tad tighter. I will post a picture of the target I shot when I get home.

@roadwarrior
Yea man its a beautiful weapon! I highly suggest picking one up if you have the funds!!

@MO7marauder,
your lucky you live in a state where its easier to get a concealed carry. In NY you got to sign away your first born child for one haha.

Hey Bearman, you should see the Hell of redtape I had to go through just to get my C7 Automatic License here ohio, It was worth it, but now that the AWB lift, It just doesn't seem fun anymore, now everytime I go to the big range it's like everybody and there mother has an Auto now. Grant it their aim needs to seriously improve, but it's just like "What Gives?"

Hey Killjoy: Don't mean to sound to insulting if I do, but that's one of the Big reasons why we're the so called Land of the Free! HEHEHEHEHE! Again seriously no insult is intended here.

Jester,
hey man im not trying to say people don't have it worse. Heck i wouldn't even try to get an auto permit, cuz i don't wana deal with all that redtape, so props for sticking it out. As far as people going to town with the auto on the range, i think thats ridiculous, i wouldn't wana waste the ammo or the money on just spraying down range haha.

I go for accuracy when I go shooting, take my time and make sure each shot is placed where I want it to go. Then again I have always wanted a certain few fully automatic guns but would more than likely never be able to afford them.

We don't have a range. We have lots of empty desert, and plenty of junk to shoot at. My current arsenal is a Remington 870 21 gauge 3.5 inch magnum, A heavily modded M1903 Springfield rifle 30-06(The gun is over a 100 years old and did see service in WWI & is my personal favorite:)) Marlin 1895 45-70 rifle (Dangerous game loads kicks harder than a .50 BMG Barret rifle) Stevens Model 58 16 gauge, Henry repeating Long Lever Action rifle .22, and a CZ-52 7.62.
Weapons I had prior to starting my business and trading them as a downpayment for other weapons: Desert Eagle .50 AE, Walther P99 .40 (Stovepiping peice of crap, I dislike all 40 calibers), S&W 99 .45 ACP, Tangfolio Witness Match Elite 10mm (My favorite handgun) dual 1851 Navy black powders, Remington M710 30-06 rifle, Mossberg 500 12 guage.
Current weapons I have on Layaway: Taurus Raging Judge .45 LC .410 .454 Casull (Bwa ha ha ha:D) Witness Match Elite 10mm (I should have never traded it:() and a Zastava PAP 7.62.
I am a deadeye with the Marlin 45-70 (No Scope), the CZ-52, Desert Eagle, and especially the Witness Match Elite. I am right handed but left eye dominate, so I can't hit crap with other peoples gun's and they can't hit anything with my guns.
To go as far as to include my Duty Weapons from 3 agencies, I carried the Glock 21 .45 ACP, Glock 22 .40 (another stovepiping peice of crap) S&W 99 .45 ACP, Remington 870 12 guage, Colt CAR 15 5.56, Ruger MP9 9mm, and my favorite of the duty weapons, the Heckler & Koch MP5N. (The last three had fully automatic capabilities)
Of all the weapons I have ever fired, the Glock 18 and the Barret M82 rifle were a blast (Literally:D)

Bear: I'm not implying it, I'm just agreeing with ya. It's like the world hates us carriers, Until of course something hits the Fan in a conveiniant store and by just the luck of the Draw, we're stuck in the middle, and armed two. I've had 5 accounts now where my carry saved my life, and I didn't go fishin for trouble either, it found me in the wierdest of places. Parking Garage, Inside a Walmart parking lot in broad daylight, A pet store, a CVS. TheParking garage insident could be counted as a two for one since my Wife had her carry (Idiot mugger grabbed her from behind and she put her hand in her purse at her armpit, where I always tought her to keep it, when she saw his gun come out in his other hand and aim at me, Pop! She put one in his left lung, didn't kill him. Me I had some 19yr old yahoo trying hit my with a Bat, I drew the 45 and He dropped crying Pleading not to kill him. #1 Rule in Training: We don't shoot to kill, just to stop.) Police reports filed on total of all 6, with the one from my wife. The guy she Dropped was a serial Rape Suspect.
Be Glad you carry, I am.

And I suggest others do the same, but with the proper training.

That Range bit. It all happened in one day though, like everybody got together to try things out, the thing I though was great was when a US military Humvee pulled up with a mounted M-134 I didn't fire it but I was at least with 100 ft of it and I have to say one thing, even with my muffs on, that thing was loud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back