405Th Halo 3 Get Together

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT. Ty said:
i think we should start this weekend. for some reason i feel like a good game of 1 flag on high ground.... anybody have a problem with starting with that?

hows 10 pm sound?

10 pm?... Is that earlier or later than the west? if this helps at all it says it was 3:36 when you posted the post i'm quoting

Edit: and it was 4:11 when i posted this

Last edited by a moderator:
I say for everyone who sucks at time zone calculation, post your current time and location.

The time here in Ontario (Canada) is now 7:27 PM.

Ok so i need to establish who will be on the team for the noob pwnathon. I have me, krallis, any body else i'm forgetting? We will be playing bts so that we can have the most amount of people as possible, 8 to be exact. Also emblems..... Bacground: display emblem: trinity, primary: blue secondary: gold background: gold , is everyon ok with this?

PS: if u want u can post your specialty(s) ie: driving, sniping, rockets, flying, etc.

when are we pwning noobs.

I should be free anytime this weekend.

Im fairly handy as an all round grunt, i can fill any role you need me to.

Although Id probably be best on the front line with a battle/assault rifle.

LT. Ty said:
Noob pwnathon is on wednsday and weekends are 405th only custome games.

Sounds good. My GT is SPARTAN D63 send an Friend Request if you want. (Message me first because I will need to clear space (Damn 100 friend limit :angry ))

LT. Ty said:
I normally am. As a famous odst once said " it pays to be the strong, silent type..."

You're probably like me. Some games I never talk. Others I don't shutup.

No guarantee on which one you get. No refunds either.

mustang2500 said:
You're probably like me. Some games I never talk. Others I don't shutup.

No guarantee on which one you get. No refunds either.

But you have to talk or I will get bored :(

BTW

Im going to play Halo3 today!!!

I'll try to be on later tonite but my tv is acting up. Which is ironic cause my cpu is acting up too. I think technology hates me.... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back