405th Halo 3 Match Setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry no more spots avalible for the last three spots ill put you all on hold just in case anyone leaves.

EDIT: I guarantee you someone will ethier not come on time or not come at all we just have to see who. Ill wait.

Edit: List is finished.

Leadingspartan said:
Sorry no more spots avalible for the last three spots ill put you all on hold just in case anyone leaves.

EDIT: I guarantee you someone will ethier not come on time or not come at all we just have to see who. Ill wait.

Edit: List is finished.

cmon kevin........thats gay.....no offense prymal

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahaha. squished

oh heres an idea, anyone who hasnt made this list but would like to play 405THers make a new list. so their can be two 405TH games goin on at once and no ones excluded.
right, someone who didnt make this list take leadership of a new one and everyone else keep posting your gts. that way everyone gets to play a game agenst fellow 405Ters.

smilie120 said:
Good idea FS, I like cheese

MY gamertag is: Smilie5768
Ok if you wana be in the 2nd match, Quote my post and edit all the names out and make it again. Like above i changed the quote. Oh and all who sign up post your gt too after you quote. I wana only 405th members.

That sucks I was the first one to be shunned.

I'll wait and see if a spot ends up opening up, I wanna play with some of the peeps that are signed up already.

i no it looks like its too late but hey if theres room add me
GT swordsman57

also this got full fast so maybe it should be weekly. or monthly. just saying

edit: nevermind just found out i cant be there, also someone should save the tape of it after. id like to see it

Gunnz777 said:
By the way, on the first list, DoC shows up twice... 7 and 9.
See its so hard to make these things plus im doing my geography homework right now (Im 14)

question because games start at like 5. over here that means they start at 11 and on sunday im going airsofting so i won't be on for long. any chance of changing the time? (slightly)

oh, acuialy on the time difference thing, leadingspartan in your next post could you state the time it is at the time you post. i.e. its roughly 11.16 am when i posted this but when you look at the time it'll tell you the time it was in your area. itll make it easier on my poor head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back