405th Halo 3 Match Setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, ide hate to be back in school. who ever said that they were the golden years obvisly never went to collage and had a prity crappy life.

huh? but it ajusts the time to local time where ever you are viewing it from. your post is telling me that it was posted at 2.33pm when it was probibly much later or eirlier where you are. its a bit over doing it i know but i dont want to miss the match.

Not to sound rude or anything, but shouldn't I be on hold in case someone leaves? Judging by Doc being there twice, there should be room for me.

Even though I'm at the bottom of the waiting list, I should be traded into the list before anyone else because posted before you guys. Don't wanna make you angry or anything, just saying.

Guys clam the heck down please i have 4 chapters to read of homework and 6 pages of math. Ill edit it when im done just please. Wow.

If you need people on Fridays, I might be online

ConK3rS V2

And I got the MLG gametypes and Map if you want to play them

wait... what? Not being a buttface, I didn't sign up for this XD I'm busy Saturday, I can TRY to make it since it PST (I'm assuming) since I live in NYC, which is 3 hours ahead of PST. If I don't make it, have a drink for me and one of my homies :p

I'm playing Texas Hold 'em with some friends so I will be on late if at all. So don't wait up on my account.

Somebody can have my place if they really want it.

The match will be about 2 hours from this post. So this is exactly the time of post, tomorrow. Add 2 hours to the time of post and then get on at that time tomorrow ill add you all.

Oh I was like, OH NOES! I thought you said you were hosting it tonight and I cant play tonight, but ill see you there tomorrow.

Keegan said:
Oh I was like, OH NOES! I thought you said you were hosting it tonight and I cant play tonight, but ill see you there tomorrow.
Accept teh fiend wequest i sent!!!!111!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back