405th Halo 3 tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I know that we all love eachother, but I think you should just make a tournament date set in stone. If people can't show up, they can't go. Just the fact is, you can't please everyone. If it's that important they can clear out their schedule for it. But seriously, find a date set in stone, OR.

Have the brackets set up

so Team one faces Team two whenever they choose to. So basically they organize it on their own time. And you just keep doing that. That would probably be the best.

edit: if its not full put me back on team four.

I agree. For all whom it may concern: enough's enough. We waited, and I think personally you've had enough time. We can't base this thing purely around you, and if you can't make it, it's unfair on others to keep reshuffling things.

Primal Weyland said:
I agree. For all whom it may concern: enough's enough. We waited, and I think personally you've had enough time. We can't base this thing purely around you, and if you can't make it, it's unfair on others to keep reshuffling things.
I agree too. But could this be in the time being I will be avalibile? Ha, if not, I will still try to make sure the Rabbits dont drop there duties. (HAHA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Keegan said:
I agree too. But could this be in the time being I will be avalibile? Ha, if not, I will still try to make sure the Rabbits dont drop there duties. (HAHA)

In other words:

"Don't drop me please I can be a good boy"

Keegan, I hate to be the one to have to say it, but please. Show us proof that you can turn up at the allotted time or please, give someone else your slot.

Primal Weyland said:
In other words:

"Don't drop me please I can be a good boy"

Keegan, I hate to be the one to have to say it, but please. Show us proof that you can turn up at the allotted time or please, give someone else your slot.
Woah Primal it was a joke. I said "Ha,"
I know that if it is scheduled differently then I wont make it, but it should be to the point that the most people can make it. Id rather play with 16/20 people than 10/20 people.

EDIT: Oh yeah and we dont have an alloted time yet so I cant really give anyone my slot yet.

Seriously folks.. get a calendar going, it'll help get this off the ground before some of you get bored/frustrated and wander off.

SpartanForever said:
haha im clueless.
Lol, kinda.

Its like saying there was like 1000 turkeys on the road. NO THERE WASNT! Thats alot of freaking turkeys. They would be saying, "Woah guys, whys there so many of us?"

*goes on completly random rant about exaggerating*

Keegan said:
Lol, kinda.

Its like saying there was like 1000 turkeys on the road. NO THERE WASNT! Thats alot of freaking turkeys. They would be saying, "Woah guys, whys there so many of us?"

*goes on completly random rant about exaggerating*

hahaha wtf?

I will come up with a calendar soon. I don't know when, but soon. I'll try to make it every Saturday, because that's the most feasible day out of the week. When I get a calendar going, I'll post it. I promise. We may have an overflow of players, so I'm going to make a Team 6. If Team 6 doesn't have enough players by the time the tournament starts, I'll put the players in slots from people who don't show up.

Gamertag: dishonestpirate
GMT -6:00 Central Time
Mondays and Tuesdays I can not play because I have class.
I am free to play W-F after 6pm and on weekends.
If it's not too late I'd like to sign up.

I got to looking around online for a free calender that we can all log into and put our times in so that we can see overlap to make game dates. I found one on google calenders.
I messed around and made one with my time availability for about two weeks.
If you can give me your email I can add you to access it and then we can all just put in out times, then see whose available.

Also I found a program to make trouny brackets, I made a double elimination tourny bracket. It generated a pic which I am currently trying to find hosting for.

tournament.jpg

I still say we just have Team 1v2 argue in PMs on when they can do it, and then post their results. same with 3v4 and 5v6. aka two teams just decide when they can all go on instead of having EVERYONE go on at once.

Spartan117x said:
I still say we just have Team 1v2 argue in PMs on when they can do it, and then post their results. same with 3v4 and 5v6. aka two teams just decide when they can all go on instead of having EVERYONE go on at once.
That method seems effiecient enough.
Or we could just take the brackets put a date on it, say two weeks ahead of time and if you can't make plans enough in advance then thats tough for you and your team. If we do play a double elemination then you can still have a chance even if you don't make the first match.

hmm, My 360's broken at the moment, depending on the date i could borrow my friends.

gamer tag: shad0wl0rd69
timezone: GMT +10:00

Ok, Teams 1 and 2, get ready for a match on Saturday, April 5th. Mark your calendars. You will all get PMs in your Inbox just in case you don't come back to the thread very often. Teams 3 and 4 will come up with your own date to play. I'm gonna have to figure something out for Team 5. Team 6, just be on Xbox Live for every date that is set so we can put you on a team. Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while.

Friendly said:
...Team 6, just be on Xbox Live for every date that is set so we can put you on a team. Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while.
So does that mean there is no team 6? Are we just gonna be pick ups or something?
I could probably make a whole team out of my friends if I had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back