405th Halo 3 tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT: BlacRoseImortal

Eastern Daylight Time?

Im avaliable from 6 pm to whenever on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On the weekends im on and off all day, unless i have a set time/date to play with someone :]

leegrisham said:
So does that mean there is no team 6? Are we just gonna be pick ups or something?
I could probably make a whole team out of my friends if I had to.
When I posted that, there weren't enough players on Team 6. Now all four slots are filled up. You now have a full team... maybe.

marioknight92 said:
I'll be in team 6
Not if you don't post your gamertag.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to add my team to my friends list. So be expecting a request from me.

Team 5 v 6, lets set a date.

PS Team 6 if you want to do some practicing let me know.

Can someone post the game types and the maps we will be playing or at least post a link to the MLG list.
I guess I'm also asking are we playing a strict MLG or are we gonna restrict game types and maps.

leegrisham said:
Can someone post the game types and the maps we will be playing or at least post a link to the MLG list.
I guess I'm also asking are we playing a strict MLG or are we gonna restrict game types and maps.

Basically, there will be no duals, no active camo, and no overshields. We will play on maps with no vehicles. Everything else will remain the same. We will play Team Slayer only unless the two teams playing can agree upon a different gametype.

LastSpartan said:
Team Swat :love:

I knew someone was going to say that. I'd hate to be the nay-sayer, but no Team SWAT. I love it too, but not as much skill is involved in Team SWAT. Sorry.

Also,

No Grifball (Doesn't measure skill accurately)
No Shotty Snipes (Also doesn't measure skill accurately)
No Team Snipers (Too much skill required)
No Infection gametypes of any kind. Those should stay in Custom Games Lobbies only.

Please tell me if I missed anything.

Just stick to MLG settings. If you wan't you can modify them a bit, maybe give an AR (blech) to the people.

Dark Rogue said:
If a spot opens up, put me down. Dark R0gu3 is the gamertag.

You're in luck. Sigma just bowed out. You're on Team Break Stuff with me.

I'm getting real tired of this. I'm going to take off everyone who did not alert me that they would not show up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back