405th Lanyards Get Them Now (for Dcon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
These will be arriving in about two weeks. Lanyards for Dragoncon. I ordered 100, so there will be plenty.

The costs for these AFTER shipping is a flat $10

or

One for $10
Two for $18
Three for $25
Four for $30
Five for $38

8ee8985368.jpg

It will be this style,

CustomPrintedLanyard200.jpg

If you want one, hit up the donation button, or send to adam@405th.com - Outside the US please add another $3 (sorry, shipping stinks!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beats me. Probably el-cheapo

Guam is considered domestic mail with USPS because it is a U.S. territory. MANY postal clerks don't know this so be sure to write the zip code and they'll eventually realize it.

Lanyards will be in before shirts, but yes, I can hold the appetizer until the entree is ready.

Adam said:
Lanyards will be in before shirts, but yes, I can hold the appetizer until the entree is ready.
I like that little allegory there, Adam. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again, Adam!

I placed an order for two of them and sent payment. The lanyard looks awesome! I plan to wear one with my work ID and use the other one for conventions, concerts, etc.

Hm. I'd like to get one. I'll send for one once I get home from class.
I'm also getting a shirt, Adam, so I'd also like to wait for what's after the hors d'oeuvres.
;)

I'd love to go to DragonCon, but it seems so expensive! How's the turnout looking, or is it too early? I could probably swing it, depending on what classes I've got next semester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back