405th Mentor Programme 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am willing to help if needed. Not to particular on how many. If someone needs help just hit me up and I will do my best.

Ithica

You can add that I am really good at fine detail sanding, and high quality painting. I am also really good with props.

I've teamed you up with PVC Stil, he's starting out with a pepakura project and you said that you were good at that.

I am willing to help if needed. Not to particular on how many. If someone needs help just hit me up and I will do my best.

Ithica

I'm happy to add you to the list :)

I've also teamed up Omega Ravager and BishopX.

And I thought you were such a great match both being in the 501st as well! :)
Ah, well then, but you'll have to wait a bit. We're short on noobs, it seems... (strange, huh?) I think I'll have to go place a few ads for this thread in the noob forum.

Haha yep. That was a good pairing. And it means I won't feel guilty for bugging him later on or vice versa anyways xD

New to this site and Pepakura at the same time, so I'm looking for someone to help me with the program and how to make my own models (i.e. mecha, helmets, armor) Thanks :)

Sign me up to a Mentor!

I'm relatively new to making armor using pepakura. I've made several pieces using different scaling techniques/measurements and I need help getting the pieces to the right size. If anyone can mentor me, that would be great:D

New to this site and Pepakura at the same time, so I'm looking for someone to help me with the program and how to make my own models (i.e. mecha, helmets, armor) Thanks :)

This is intresting!

I'm relatively new to making armor using pepakura. I've made several pieces using different scaling techniques/measurements and I need help getting the pieces to the right size. If anyone can mentor me, that would be great:D

I've teamed you and those who have PMed me up with veterans.

This is one great idea...thank you, ventrue, for introducing this. I am a lurker who has learned much but still needs plenty of help. I would love to have a mentor, as I am planning a very canon faithful Agent Texas armor. Sign me up!

I would like to learn how to make and cast armor.

This is one great idea...thank you, ventrue, for introducing this. I am a lurker who has learned much but still needs plenty of help. I would love to have a mentor, as I am planning a very canon faithful Agent Texas armor. Sign me up!

I would like to learn how to make and cast armor.

Just for the record: All I did was add the fancy colouring scheme. The idea is Nintendude's.

I'll team you up with Roxas 56, she should be able to help you. Plus, she would prefer to mentor "a fellow girl", I guess that means you :)

I wouldnt mind some help.
I actually skipped a bunch and purchased raw casts in abs.
Pretty soon I will be starting my prep work on them all. need some sanding/touch ups and lots of primer.

Really I'll need some help from someone with experiance mounting.

Once this is done I plan to build a EOD helmet. and want to slice build the jet pack from foam once someone has sliced it :)

Shawn

I wouldnt mind some help.
I actually skipped a bunch and purchased raw casts in abs from Leek.
Pretty soon I will be starting my prep work on them all. need some sanding/touch ups and lots of primer.

Really I'll need some help from someone with experiance mounting.

Once this is done I plan to build a EOD helmet. and want to slice build the jet pack from foam once someone has sliced it :)

Shawn

You do realise that you've been a member longer than a few of the veterans on the list? :)

Anyways, I've teamed you up with ~rumble. The ABS part sounds just like her thing.

I've also added Dragon Sunkiller to the list.

Just for the record: All I did was add the fancy colouring scheme. The idea is Nintendude's.

I'll team you up with Roxas 56, she should be able to help you. Plus, she would prefer to mentor "a fellow girl", I guess that means you :)

My great thanks to both of you! :)

Love the idea...

Specifically... I would be interested in ODST mentor with foam experience....

I have pepped a few helmets and misc items... but could use some help with finishing foam
items... and with getting the ODST look right....

Thanks guys!

Cujo3131

You do realise that you've been a member longer than a few of the veterans on the list? :)

Anyways, I've teamed you up with ~rumble. The ABS part sounds just like her thing.

I've also added Dragon Sunkiller to the list.

Heh. I realize that. I'm in the military mostly been a reader unable to do anything :(. but I've read lots.
I need to build a small paint booth. and I'll be good to go :)

Edit:
Also you can put me down as an electronics mentor. I do aircraft electronics for a living. I won't help someone build a heads up display or nothing. But for lighting/fans etc I can help :)

Love the idea...

Specifically... I would be interested in ODST mentor with foam experience....

I have pepped a few helmets and misc items... but could use some help with finishing foam
items... and with getting the ODST look right....

Thanks guys!

Cujo3131

I'll team you up with Goosebot 5000.

Heh. I realize that. I'm in the military mostly been a reader unable to do anything :(. but I've read lots.
I need to build a small paint booth. and I'll be good to go :)

Edit:
Also you can put me down as an electronics mentor. I do aircraft electronics for a living. I won't help someone build a heads up display or nothing. But for lighting/fans etc I can help :)

~rumble already had the same idea, but I'm afraid being mentor and mentee at the same time isn't possible.

hey, i'm about to start a new vegas scratch build and i need alot of help. a mentor with experiance in foam builds and vacume forming would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back