405th Merchandise - Name Badges, Tote Box Plates and more to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt order one, but wow. That picture REALLY makes me regret it... I procrastinated as usual, so I didnt order it in time for Orlando. I had much contemplation,but decided $26 was too much... I can always try and fabricate one out of foam right?:confused:;)
Yeah... this is where I was and am.

I ordered custom tote type plates and they are awesome. Ordering the name plate next!!! :love: :love:

The box is a Hardigg Military Case

IMG_5837.JPGIMG_5836.JPG

Here is an update from Dark Star Merch:
======================
ID BADGES - THE CURRENT ID BADGE ORDER RUN IS NOW OPEN.. AND THIS IS LAST ID BADGE RUN THAT WILL COVER BOTH THE TEXAS & CALIFORNIA CONVENTIONS

This badge run will close Midnight (UK time) 28th July 2019. Orders placed during this run will then be processed, made and shipped on or before 1st August in time (hopefully) for the Texas Convention, but this is the last schedule order run in time for the conventions so anyone attending the final California Conventions who wants a badge or kit box plate needs to order during this run.

JUST TO BE CLEAR... you can order an ID badges or kit box plates or hex's at any time. These order/cut off points are for guidance for each convention just to make sure you get them in time.

https://darkstarmerch.com/

Password is DRAGON889X!

Remember that the "!" there is part of the password.
==================================

The ID Badges and Hex plates and Tote badges are ongoing items, they are just produced in "Batches" and this was the last batch to guarantee delivery from England to the US before the HOD events. You may still continue to order these items through the Dark Star website, as linked in the first post of this thread.

We are also in discussion with Dark Star Merch to offer some more items in the future, and 405th items are also available through The RPF Shop:

Access code no longer works?

NM. Got it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back