405th noob attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for the dozens of people who fell victom to this. I taged him for fraud and even contacted one of the buyers. Too many horrible people in this world.

sorry for the double post, edit wont work. I found out he started recently. must of been a newcomer who was booted for stupidity.

He's selling the program for viewing the files. . . as in Pepakura? I think what we need to do is to alert Tamasoft's lawyers. . .

contact all the buyers and have them charge back! or lets all spam him with violent threatening hate!

Well he's not selling the pep program....BUT he is selling the the pep file you guys created so you could probably go after him for that. Has anyone contacted e-bay about this? I just reported this person for selling unauthorized copies of other peoples files. I hope they do something about it.

what a punk. that is really low. i feel for the poor saps who fell for it. wish there was something we could do. i like the idea of letting Tamasoft know about it. they would sure enough put a stop to it. lol

Sent a question, I hope it gets posted to the site but I don't know if the buyer has control over that. The folks who made the files need to report him for stolen property/intellectual property. I'm not sure if anyone else would have any affect. I filed a report for intentionally misleading/deceptive titles.

The main problem eBay is gonna throw back at us is that the complaints about stealing files must be presented by the original authors. We don't know whose files he's using. . . we might be able to positively identify the helmet from those pics, but that's it. There aren't many grenade or trip mine files (and the grenades are most likely mine), but that's not concrete enough. We have to know exactly what files he's using, which unfortunately means that most likely someone is gonna have to buy them.

I don't know any of this for sure, but these are the general problems we've had before with shutting these guys down.

I know that armor at the top of the listing. Seen it at A-kon 3 years ago. I've always wondered who it was.
Wonder when the seller found the time to come to Texas... Oh wait. It's easier to pull it off the net. Nevermind.
I'd know that armor anywhere. Seeing it in person was one of the reasons I wanted to build my own.
And that carpet. You never forget A-kon's carpet for some reason.

As terrible as this may be... we are not going to allow the personal information of an individual be posted on this forum for use as a means of people not directly involved to harass this person. This can cause the 405th to be held liable, and I simply wont let that happen. If you are not the file owner, then find out who is, and inform them. Let them handle the issue.

We are not 4Chan.... we aren't hunting a puppy killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back