405TH ON HBO FRONT PAGE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying squirl

Sr Member
MLC works on Halo Armor
Wow. We got pointed to a bunch of pictures at PrintRoom, showing off the work of MLC - he's been doing Star Wars stuff for a long time, and is now getting into Halo armor. Fiberglass, documented to within an inch of its life... check it out! Thanks to Xavier, from the 405th.com, for the heads-up. (Louis Wu 13:01:57 UTC) (permalink)

HELL YEA!! go xavier!

http://nikon.bungie.org/

edit:this means we'll have something to put in the 'featured on' bit on the front page. hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Good: Yay 405th gets recognized

bad: 405th gets recognized, meaning, tons of little kis are seeing this and will be soon swarming the forums.

Cool dude. Also did you see the post right above it about the female setting. The video is hilarious.

Well anyway, here it is...
Female Setting

Sorry if this offends any of our lady spartans around here, but that is just too funny.

AoBfrost said:
Good: Yay 405th gets recognized

bad: 405th gets recognized, meaning, tons of little kis are seeing this and will be soon swarming the forums.

Aren't you excited for it though :p "pls make me sum armur, I cant du it, my parants wunt let meeee". "Can u make it for me, it's tu hard 4 me, I'll give yu $20 dollars, pls!"

"I wunt a suut of armr lieky adam's, how much does it cost? May bhee my mum and pops will git me it for my b day, I'll get 50 dollors from gammpa"

Then I'll start seeing "i want pep armor, can someone print all the pages of every piece and send them to me for free in the mail? thanks."

23Magnum said:
Cool dude. Also did you see the post right above it about the female setting. The video is hilarious.

Female Setting

Sorry if this offends any of our lady spartans around here, but that is just too funny.

LOL THATS FUNNY AS HELL DUDE...Even my sister laughed at it..

23Magnum said:

Female Setting

i was crying laughing at this! genious!

(no offence to any females here. i know its fact that men are much more dangerious drivers.)

(well, in this country anyway)

flying_squirl said:
i was crying laughing at this! genious!

(no offence to any females here. i know its fact that men are much more dangerious drivers.)

(well, in this country anyway)

The end is what kills me.

Like Frost said, this is a good thing and bad thing.

Good thing: The 405th gets recognized! Hurrah!

Bad thing: The 405th gets recognized! You get swarms of people (Sorry if you consider this stereo typing but mainly little kids) who will be asking people to make full suits of armor for twenty bucks or make topics that are full of complaing kids who think it is too hard to make armor.

I'll just sit back and see what happens! :D

I already get tons of PM's daily on how to make helmets and armor, sometimes people ask me stuff I cant even answer or dont make sense.

That halo video is funny haha, that's if a foo-foo girly girly moron is actually smart enough to play Halo :p

I am a nerdy nerd girl :D

Frost, "HOW DU U Makez HELMUTS!! TEL MEE NOW, I HAV 2 B da cheif for Chsrtmas, Santu Cehifs".

Skullcandy Girl said:
Frost, "HOW DU U Makez HELMUTS!! TEL MEE NOW, I HAV 2 B da cheif for Chsrtmas, Santu Cehifs".
Omg Lolerrrs Just go ask rubbbbiies, t3h make leet mc armor cause fros tto lazi.

Yes it is annoying to get PM's like that, they arent really grammar wise bad, but bad in general because people ask.

"how do i get to the pepakura forum"
"How do I open .pdo files"
"Can you print out the patterns and send them to my house"
"Can you show me step by step pictures on how to fold all the flaps and stuff"

Those are direct quotes.

23Magnum said:

Female Setting

damn you youtube and your hating-ness of me!

AoBfrost said:
Omg Lolerrrs Just go ask rubbbbiies, t3h make leet mc armor cause fros tto lazi.

Yes it is annoying to get PM's like that, they arent really grammar wise bad, but bad in general because people ask.

"how do i get to the pepakura forum"
"How do I open .pdo files"
"Can you print out the patterns and send them to my house"
"Can you show me step by step pictures on how to fold all the flaps and stuff"
Those are direct quotes.
WoW.. People don't know how to use the information in front of them.. so so sad XD
Poor Frost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back