• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Again, I DON'T CARE!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KuroKuma22 said:
*Returns the salute swiftly.* Hoo-rah!! XD but the location deal could still be a problem. I suppose the Florida division can fight the 501st at MegaCon each year o_o
That would be cool. In conneticut, i'm not to sure how many members there are. It"s good to know that people are so into this. (Sniff) I'm so happy!

Last edited by a moderator:
ColttheSpartan said:
That would be cool. In conneticut, i'm not to sure how many members there are. It"s good to know that people are so into this. (Sniff) I'm so happy!
I have an family up there, I go up there sometimes, I'm actually from Rhode Island it's really beautiful up there.

KuroKuma22 said:
I have an family up there, I go up there sometimes, I'm actually from Rhode Island it's really beautiful up there.
Thats cool. Hey, if your reading this, go to the flash chat, it faster than posting here.

KuroKuma22 said:
there is a chat room, if you look at the top of the noob forum page, there is a topic that's called 405th chatroom or some thing simalar, click it and on the first post there is a link sign in under your name and password.

ColttheSpartan said:
there is a chat room, if you look at the top of the noob forum page, there is a topic that's called 405th chatroom or some thing simalar, click it and on the first post there is a link sign in under your name and password.
I found it thanks :D

I don't know about you guys, but with paintball, I don't want my armor, that I slaved for hours on, to get all full of brightly colored paint.

Airsoft would be nice though

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
I don't know about you guys, but with paintball, I don't want my armor, that I slaved for hours on, to get all full of brightly colored paint.

Airsoft would be nice though

I agree, I wouldn't want the paint mess all over the armor either, but simaltaneously, I wouldn't play in armor because they sometimes tend to cause movement limitations. Not to mention there heavier than normal paintball gear.

guys if we had one, even if we live far away from each other, but we could have like different divisions in different areas like one in texas, one in florida, one in louisiana! fill free to add what ever state or town! but it would work, like are's in louisiana could be the 405th inf. 121st platoon or something like that, you guys deside, and pick platoon leaders in that area

not tryng to shoot it down, and I'm not sure if it's been said... But I'd wait for the charter to be finished, it will probably do a lot for organization and will make gatherings in general a LOT easier and make this sort of thing more feasible.

link4044 said:
we dont have sponsers here, theres no point in having a team....we're trying to get this place back inshape
guys i can try to get us a sponsor by "bad boy buggies" its a big hunting involved business :p

This probably will never happen, because we live around tthe country, and, in some cases, around the world. But good idea.

like ive said we should have one big inf. that involves everyone in the 405th who's got weapons and have platoons for certain areas of the world, different states, towns, etc.

Paintball sucks!!! airsoft rules!!! especially for those who make realistic armor...looks silly with awesome armor and a bright orange gun...I'd rather have something that looks more real to compliment the armor.

instead of full armor, just run around with a master chief or halo 3 armor perm helm, and buy one of those animal paintball semi custom jerseys that look like the mkvi chest and arms, and wear some pants. that way, the only thing that could get ruined is the helmet, and we could just put more fiberglass on the helm so it wouldnt break.

great idea but as the others said we are all a bit too far apart. ya know? so if this happen anywhere near GA count me in. do we need to have armor for this? i'm still working on mine oh ok i'm basicly done with my helmet. the time on mine is wrong oh well dosen't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back