405th Promo Video MORE PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a promo video in my spare time for the 405th watch... THIS IS THE UPDATED VERSION WHICH IS NOW ON YOUTUBE INSTEAD!!

If anyone has a problem with being in the video go ahead and pm me and ill change it for you... thanks. If there are any suggestions for something to add to the video thats cool. Thanks, and tell me what you think!

HERE: The pics in this video where not picked for any specific reason just to show the variety of armor and idea we have here.
so please do not take offense if your armor is not in the video. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess this video is better to ask for frogiveness than to ask for permission lol

Haha, surprised me when my helmet popped up there! Cool, needs some more pics though... maybe some footage too!

Gunnz777 said:
Haha, surprised me when my helmet popped up there! Cool, needs some more pics though... maybe some footage too!
Haha, and yes it does need a few more pics but its a start.. you know just something till we get something more professional.

SpartanForever said:
Haha, and yes it does need a few more pics but its a start.. you know just something till we get something more professional.

WOOT! I saw me! :p Thats my old armour though..... >.> Nice work on the vid man!

smilie120 said:
WOOT! I saw me! :p Thats my old armour though..... >.> Nice work on the vid man!

Thanks, sorry i didnt know what armor it was if i had known i would have put the new armor it...

Nice vid! But If I may make a suggestion, you should insert a small credit scene including then name of the armor's creators ;)

Nice vid, and damn I like the soundtrack XD

Thanks for putting mine in there.
Great vid. Names on each picture would be nice so the creators gets some credit.

YAY 405th!!! but try pm ing ppl for their HIGH QUALITY armor only so people would be more AMAZED and come here faster...

what you should have done is asked who wanted to be in the video and if they wanted you should have put there screen names

ecose said:
what you should have done is asked who wanted to be in the video and if they wanted you should have put there screen names

Haha i would have done that except im pretty sure everyone would have wanted to be in it. Yes when i redue it t make it better i will add better pics and the site names for the people who made them.

awww....i wanted in! :mad:

lol...no it's ok. I do like the fact you also relay that there are more than one way to make armor: aka: CB, Pep, molding, Vac.

nice job!

JediStumpy said:
awww....i wanted in! :mad:

lol...no it's ok. I do like the fact you also relay that there are more than one way to make armor: aka: CB, Pep, molding, Vac.

nice job!

Thanks, ya i was trying to show the variety of armor we have here and the different ideas that people have.

SpartanForever said:
Thanks, ya i was trying to show the variety of armor we have here and the different ideas that people have.

i think us cardboard armor people need a little credit :p jk.....but it would be more cool to see a wider verity of armor in the video to show all of what can be done.

ecose said:
i think us cardboard armor people need a little credit :p jk.....but it would be more cool to see a wider verity of armor in the video to show all of what can be done.

Haha wider huh? I will try to get around to making a better video but for now this will do.

Gunnz777 said:
This really inspires me to make a promo video, too. Maybe I'll cook something up tomorrow. :D

.... Sounds good

Inner thoughts: How can i make him fail so MY promo is the best!

Haha jk, sounds good the more the marrier or however you spell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back