405th promo video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironcobra3000 said:
No problem, the video is very nice :D
We need to promote :D

I like this video, but I think each person in this video should make their own video and take clips from each of "our own" videos so that we don't use copyrighted images from Bungie.

Good job on the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ironcobra3000 @ Sep 21 2007, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have an idea for when Halo 3 comes out >.>
<.<
>.>
<.<

it'll be awesome.</div>
realy what?
oh and i ya darke i need video clips though from everyone. i could use te clip of that clonetrooper of yours! XD

Fragclone said:
realy what?
oh and i ya darke i need video clips though from everyone. i could use te clip of that clonetrooper of yours! XD

Please don't...its 501st :p

Maybe you could instead wait till I post up a video of me going to Microcenter in Halo armor on my "mongoose"

;)

Peace

You know... I like the idea... But I don't think it should be focused on the individuals but us as a group... us as... THE 405TH INF... :)... Together... United as One... :\... Just my opinion...

darkesword2020 said:
Please don't...its 501st :p

Maybe you could instead wait till I post up a video of me going to Microcenter in Halo armor on my "mongoose"

;)

Peace
but i cant download it to use it >>

MasterGun said:
o man i got left out lol
me too... But that's not why I think it should be about the unity of the 405th... I think it needs to be short and sweet and to the point... :\

Macattack64 said:
me too... But that's not why I think it should be about the unity of the 405th... I think it needs to be short and sweet and to the point... :\

i like it but i think it might need me sniping a elite or something ;)

:whistle:

MasterGun said:
i like it but i think it might need me sniping a elite or something ;)
:whistle:
lol XD i could get a bunch of pics of everyone! :D and then do a slide show hows that sound? put to the same song or sumthing else? hmmm... any suggestions?

Fragclone said:
lol XD i could get a bunch of pics of everyone! :D and then do a slide show hows that sound? put to the same song or sumthing else? hmmm... any suggestions?
I'll have to finish my suit then... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back