405th threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to find the old 405th threads that were made on such things as the emblem, and various aspects. In particular a higher-res version of the 405th emblem that we had decided on for use as reference for an embroidered patch I wanted to make.

I did a search and it seems as if the old threads were deleted in the move, did anyone happen to save a copy of the image with the correct coloration or am I going to have to recreate it? Also, wasn't there talk of an ODST patch? Was that ever decided on?

ShadowSniper said:
I was trying to find the old 405th threads that were made on such things as the emblem, and various aspects. In particular a higher-res version of the 405th emblem that we had decided on for use as reference for an embroidered patch I wanted to make.

I did a search and it seems as if the old threads were deleted in the move, did anyone happen to save a copy of the image with the correct coloration or am I going to have to recreate it? Also, wasn't there talk of an ODST patch? Was that ever decided on?
go to www.405th.com without the /forums and take a screen put it in paint and cut out whatever is unneeded

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, tried that already only using the root image via right click/copy image and then pasted it into photoshop. The problem with that is that it is pretty low resolution (Pixilated) and while I can use that if I'm careful, I would prefer the high-res version that was in the 405th thread before the site change. Hence the creation of this topic. Thanks for trying to help though.

Edit: :oops: I feel stupid now, I didn't notice the "without the /forums" part. Thanks Leadingspartan, turns out that is exactly what I'm looking for. You wouldn't happen to have or know the location of the ODST emblem would you? ;)

This picture?

The picture does have a white background...

Just had to right click and save it, didn't even have to cut it out in paint... :\

ShadowSniper said:
Well, tried that already only using the root image via right click/copy image and then pasted it into photoshop. The problem with that is that it is pretty low resolution (Pixilated) and while I can use that if I'm careful, I would prefer the high-res version that was in the 405th thread before the site change. Hence the creation of this topic. Thanks for trying to help though.

Edit: :oops: I feel stupid now, I didn't notice the "without the /forums" part. Thanks Leadingspartan, turns out that is exactly what I'm looking for. You wouldn't happen to have or know the location of the ODST emblem would you? ;)
Still need the ODST emblem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back