405Th Unit Coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris

I don't know if someone else has already done this...but I think it would be really cool to get a Coin made for the 405th Community. Its the same as a Military Unit Coin only it'll have 405th stuff on it. I can Design some if ppl are interested...

If you want to get an idea of what these coins might look like check out THIS PICTURE (I didn't make those, just got it from google so you can get an idea of what you would be getting)

I think it would be cool for the 405th Community to have their own Unit coins made. How many ppl would be interested in getting one...? Now if anyone is unsure about ordering through me then I have no problem doing something else like having everyone sent their money to an Admin (if they so choose to agree) or someone everyone is very familiar with...or something like that. I'm not trying to make money off anyone here, I simply want to design and make coins and have ppl enjoy them.

So plz give me your thoughts on this Idea.

Don't the 501st have this. And last one to pull theirs out at a bar has to buy first round?

Would be cool but I still have $300 tied up in waiting for a 405th ring.

Ehh, the idea sounds iffy to me.

well its just an idea for discussion :)

And last one to pull theirs out at a bar has to buy first round?

lol No if Someone Coin checks at a Bar then everyone who is in that party has to pull out their coin. If someone doesn't have their Coin with them then they buy the rounds.

I'm not sure, I'm dumping all my funds into actual armor creation. Any vague estimate how much a coin like that would cost?

Flyerfye said:
I'm not sure, I'm dumping all my funds into actual armor creation. Any vague estimate how much a coin like that would cost?

Actually it would cost at the Max between $5-$10 per person. If its $10 it'll be because I'll need money to ship it to you....unless you can sent a coin in an envelope....though I'd rather not do that for fear of it being stolen or something :/

Last edited by a moderator:
something like this you would want to have made in a brass or bronze cast. something that will last. Some of the paintball fields I go to will hand these out to top players while they are playing. pretty cool to get one of these. plastic would get scared up pretty easily ( I believe ) by coins or keys in your pocket. I would be highly interested in one of these. Although, this is the first I heard of a ring. I like the lower left one for the police with the American flag on the outside. Please let me know if you go forward with this. Let's see if we can get something started.

oh, and no, you don't want to send these through normal snail mail. I've tried that with similar items, and had some of them tear through the packaging. Now if you sent them in a bubble envelope, the chance of that happening is less but can still happen.

Lol, they have a Dell coin XD!!!

It would be cool to have one of these.

LOL, Make sure not to toss it in the coin pool thing at your mall. Instead of you getting the girl you might get armor.

-Pony

i'm interested ^^ of course my household has a ton of military unit coins to begin with, it'll just be one more coin that I have that my husband won't an he'll be jeeeeealouuuuus. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back