Should there be a E-Zine and E-zine team

• Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have a college degree in multimedia and design along with the Adobe Master Collection CS3. My photoshop and 3d skillz are at your command.

http://www.freewebs.com/jgrossman

Here's my resume and a portfolio of some of my more recent work, pardon the mess it's still being constructed and getting ready for a .com

Cheers,
Kensai

I really like this idea. I know that it would take a fair bit of work though. Gathering enough articles for a decent E-magazine may prove problematic. Let’s face it, not a huge lot happens on a monthly basis, we would probably run out of stuff pretty quick. If it were by-monthly it could be a pretty cool idea.
Check out the Australian costumer’s guild. They put out a magazine for members (not sure how often) Website here
I would be glad to render assistance if this were to go ahead.

kensai111 said:
Well I have a college degree in multimedia and design along with the Adobe Master Collection CS3. My photoshop and 3d skillz are at your command.

http://www.freewebs.com/jgrossman

Here's my resume and a portfolio of some of my more recent work, pardon the mess it's still being constructed and getting ready for a .com

Cheers,
Kensai

Your hired kid we need all the help we can get.

Last edited by a moderator:
baddog9000 said:
Your hired kid we need all the help we can get.

Just PM me whatever you need, I also took Journalism is HS and wrote a few freelance articles for Flagship Studios (creators of Diablo Series / Hellgate: London). So I'm pretty good with words as well if you need some interviews or articles wroteas well

Cheers,
Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, cool idea, I would like to draw/paint a picture or 2 for this if it comes to fruition. email me at chrisdealartist@yahoo.com to work out details. if someone wants to suggest a pic of something they havent seen in the halo universe, like a spartan fighting a flood shaped like george bush (or adam..) or something different, Im open to that as well. just food for thought. thanks!
---chris

I can do basic stuff photo stuff using PhotoFiltre (freeware alternative to Photoshop).

Also, what about having a Halo news page? Like with updates on the new movie script, new info on Chronicles, The Cole Protocol, major changes at Bungie (like losing Frankie to MS), etcetera. I usually keep up with that kind of stuff, so I could write that up if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back