405th versus 501st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow they own us, they have hundreds of members who join together to practice and do parades and shows. What do we do? Make armor (they do it)
Have a website (they do)
Talk to each other (they do)
Have awesome parades and go to shows and cons in a huge group (we dont but they do)

You get my point, haha. I am still loyal to the 405th though.

EDIT: THEY HAVE FREAKIN TRADING CARDS OF EACH MEMBER HAHAHA!Click Here to See

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap. That was amazing. Id love to do that. The simple fact is since our armor is not easily made as theirs, it takes much longer, but then there is more passion in it. This group is still very young. How long as the 501st been around ? Great job by them.

drgon47 said:
Id really be up for doing this if everyone else is.
Lol hell yeah!

Only if someone had the smarts and the materials to set something up for us like that.

thisismadness2 said:
thats a little intimidating
only a little

EDIT: Also look at their freakin website haha its amazing they have squads leaders ranks i mean seriously its incredible. We need to start upping our stuff if we want to talk crap about them like we do. Lol i mean seriously look at the topic we need a slogan half of the slogan ideas rag on the 501st we dont really have the rights to brag if you see what im saying.

True. But still, 10 years vs what, maybe 2-3 years. Plus, when did Star Wars come out ?( I really dont know but im tempted to say 70's 80's) Halo has been a recent thing here, and only up untill Halo 2 did people start building costumes. I remember seeing stormtrooper costumes in the early 90's.

If you notice though, more and more spartan suits are being finished and finalized. We'll get there soon enough.

drgon47 said:
True. But still, 10 years vs what, maybe 2-3 years. Plus, when did Star Wars come out ?( I really dont know but im tempted to say 70's 80's) Halo has been a recent thing here, and only up untill Halo 2 did people start building costumes. I remember seeing stormtrooper costumes in the early 90's.

If you notice though, more and more spartan suits are being finished and finalized. We'll get there soon enough.
I guess so but halo is a video game and theres only 3 of them star wars is huge lots more episodes then 3 lots of games lots of action figures im not quites sure that halo will get that far.

SpartanForever said:
I guess so but halo is a video game and theres only 3 of them star wars is huge lots more episodes then 3 lots of games lots of action figures im not quites sure that halo will get that far.
hey man but cmon what is it like estimate 5-10 hrs. of game play per game equals estimate 20 sum hours so that about as many star wars movies there are not to mention halo books...i personally think when we get big we should have a p-ball battle against them wouldn't that be sweet

Wow, that is amazing(ly sad. Starwars is cool, but Halo kicks its ass up and down that street)

And as for the idea of ranks, I like it, so I looked up the list of navy ranks, the same John-117 is listed in.
[list greatest to least]

0 - Master Chief Petty Officer
1 - Senior Chief Petty Officer
2 - Chief Petty Officer
3 - Petty Officer First Class
4 - Petty Officer Second Class
5 - Petty Officer Third Class
6 - Airman/Seaman/Fireman/Constructionman
7 - Airman/Seaman/Fireman/Constructionman Apprentice
8 - Airman/Seaman/Fireman/Constructionman Recruit

I didn't realise they had enough to make an army, AND WERE organized enough to do so, AND create parades and marching bands....

however, our armor is much more complex, and from what it looks like, they are probably mass producing kits for each of their members to have that many troopers with such identical looking armor

our armor is hand-crafted, much tougher to make, and reflects on the fact that a few of us spartans can take out their entire armada of storm troopers

if we can get at least 50 spartans all organized with HIGH-QUALITY hand crafted stuff that is in a standardized patteren, we can match them easily.

What is more impressive, especually today after the constant storm trooper parades, 50 amazing looking spartans with ID numbers, and different helms and colors to reflect the type of spartan (cqb, eva, ect) all marching organized with matching weaps, or an army of storm troopers with identical white, mass production copy armor.

Add to that our female members whom we can dress up as different female AI, and put them in female spartan costumes that make people know they are female somehow, as well as a few vehicles and we will be pwning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back