405th's Code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion the 405ths emblem handles the issue of a code pretty well. My thought process is that if anyone can stick around long enough to put that emblem on a piece of their armor they will have learned the values that the us members hold toward each other, and our willingness to help each other out.

I couldn't say it any better myself.

Welcome to the 405th KirbyHalo117! I realize that you've been lurking for a while, but your first thread out of the blocks is telling us we need to change ourselves. I'll give you credit for making a big entrance, but I think the idea of a code takes us on a path away from our core competency of building costumes and helping each other learn and progress. So, what are you building and how can we help?

Redshirt

Well, I can see a code was too far... can I re-phrase my request? We should get some sort of email when we rank up to Infantryman... and in the email, have it remind us of our core values and such... if we have any listed that is...

Anyway... as for my project... I have absolutely no idea... and I've been trying to take a poke around and see if someone with Skype call with me or something to help explain things to me, seeing as I feel slightly lost as to what I should do... so if anyone is willing to endure a painful conversation with a complete noob, let me know... my skype is KirbyHalo117... so drop me a contact request with the word "Halo" in it and I will know what it is about!

~~KirbyHalo Out!~~

Well, I can see a code was too far... can I re-phrase my request? We should get some sort of email when we rank up to Infantryman... and in the email, have it remind us of our core values and such... if we have any listed that is...

Anyway... as for my project... I have absolutely no idea... and I've been trying to take a poke around and see if someone with Skype call with me or something to help explain things to me, seeing as I feel slightly lost as to what I should do... so if anyone is willing to endure a painful conversation with a complete noob, let me know... my skype is KirbyHalo117... so drop me a contact request with the word "Halo" in it and I will know what it is about!

~~KirbyHalo Out!~~

NO. kirby take there advice. leave the idea alone.
as for what to do, ask yourself, what is your favourite character, check the database to see if the pep filrs are there. and you have your starter.

If you need to be reminded what the 405th stands for via email just because you "rank up," then perhaps you should pay a little more attention to what you're getting into in the first place, since nothing changes except your privileges. These forums are simply a place to come to share information and techniques about armor/prop building. It's not a club, cult or anything like that. Joining the 405th forums does not mean you are a "405th member," just a 405th forum member. There will be no code, no creed (other than the currently existing "Honor, Armor, Unity"). Don't try to shake things up when you've only been around for a few days. Keep it simple and learn something in the process.

-CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back