Props .454 Casull Raging Bull. & Ak-47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runningfox013 said:
Well hi just joined up. ^_~> I'm runningfox not sure how to make a post hope you guys don't mind if I introduce meself here? :) Cool. MY names Runningfox and i'm going to start college at CSU this year as a freshman. I stumbled accross your blog and thought it was cool so I thought i'd sign up. I noticed you have alot of cool pepakura files here smilie. Anyway when your done with the Thompson and the 1911A1 I can get a copy pretty please? ^_~> Well TTYL Guys xoxo.

Almost finished up with the 1911, mine needs the hammer and trigger and a bit more detail.. Nearly ready for release though.

picture236g.jpg

picture234u.jpg

picture237.jpg

You can also see a round in the chamber, if the gun is cocked and the mag is in. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
smilie120 said:
Almost finished up with the 1911, mine needs the hammer and trigger and a bit more detail.. Nearly ready for release though.

picture236g.jpg

picture234u.jpg

picture237.jpg

You can also see a round in the chamber, if the gun is cocked and the mag is in. :3

when r u gunna make the 1911 public

These are aawsome Smilie. Hows the Thompson coming on as that would be cool to have.

Have you thought of doing an M4. Been after one of the but cannot find one anywhere.

Cheers

Allan said:
These are aawsome Smilie. Hows the Thompson coming on as that would be cool to have.

Have you thought of doing an M4. Been after one of the but cannot find one anywhere.

Cheers

give me ur email and ill give u the file for the m16 smilie has but its the newer version

Seem's to be a lot of want for a P-90.

How about it? Sound cool?..

I remember me modeling one of these before, but I've gotten much better now.

So, why not. I'll give it a try :)

smilie120 said:
Seem's to be a lot of want for a P-90.

How about it? Sound cool?..

I remember me modeling one of these before, but I've gotten much better now.

So, why not. I'll give it a try :)

smilie ive made a glock 17 from sketch up wanna see it

Underdogg13 said:
I want to build one of these, but I've never glassed weapons before, does anyone know hoe this would work?

check out all the input in my spartan laser topic in the pepakura section. a bunch of people had some great ideas for exactly this

hey smilie,

unbelivable pepakura models here, man i am speeeeechless:)

id would be great to see a haze diplomat d6 pistol in future, but it seems p-90 makes the run ;)

tryed to pm u but failed , no plan why.

go on i love ur work

kindest regards

Psy

Dont mean to be a bother but when are you going to release the thompson model i would like to make it for my dad for his birthday

these things are amazing, i have a bunch of cool stuff sitting on my hdd, but some of the lines are so damn small i dont know how i could possibly fold any of it.

Hey Smilie120 can you send me the pep files for the .454 Casull Raging Bull. I need them as soon as possible so if you could help me out i would greatly appreciate it.

Email me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back