Props .454 Casull Raging Bull. & Ak-47

Status
Not open for further replies.
22620rocks said:
Hey Smilie120 can you send me the pep files for the .454 Casull Raging Bull. I need them as soon as possible so if you could help me out i would greatly appreciate it.

Email me

Or just look at the first post? This link was literally right under the pictures of the gun. Honestly, is it that hard to find a link that obviously placed?

Also, necro post is necro. Read the rules, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
BY680 said:
smilie put gasmask tommy and 1911 links up please

ps make a m1 grand

soul products said:
make a 50 cal barrett

Requests would best be kept to PM's, and please keep in mind that 3D modeling is not only extremely time consuming, but also his hobby and not an around-the-clock job. Don't be surprised if he turns you down or drops your request the bottom of his to-do list.

Well, my request is extremely simple and will require no modeling: Can you please put the files on a different site like Filefront or something? 4shared does not work on my PC. Or you could e-mail them to me. PM if you wantz teh email address.

soul products said:
yeah sorry about that

i meant it more as a challenge to him rather than "omg i want it"

just throwing it out there

Pretty much started this when I saw your request, It would be immensely hard to paper-craft it 1:1 because it's so big. (inb4 that's what she said)

But anyhow I made this pretty low detail so you could make it as a desktop model? Perhaps?..

calr.jpg

smilie120 said:
It would be immensely hard to paper-craft it 1:1 because it's so big.

Make it in parts. (barrel, upper/lower receiver, stock, magazine, etc.)

BY680 said:
SMILIE PUT RAPID SHARE LINKS UP FOR THE TOMMY AND 1911 PLEASE!

!!!!

I just told you how to go about asking for the files, seriously. You don't get candy until you learn some manners.

smilie120 said:
Pretty much started this when I saw your request, It would be immensely hard to paper-craft it 1:1 because it's so big. (inb4 that's what she said)

But anyhow I made this pretty low detail so you could make it as a desktop model? Perhaps?..

calr.jpg

Do want! I agree, it'd be a horrible adventure trying to build that to scale, but making a scaled-down version couldn't hurt.

spartan.062 said:
Make it in parts. (barrel, upper/lower receiver, stock, magazine, etc.)

Or this.

Just to let you guys know the 50. cal has already been split in to various sections :)

Still would be a pain to make full-scale, also this is Really low def atm, like look at the carrying handle.. It's just a box, and wouldn't be suitable for a full scale model.

Sherm said:
When will you be posting the tommy?

just out of curiosity

I've been talking to him but he always says no. He is just to busy. I might start on a tommy though.

Bevbor made a tompson... Looks accurate, but perhaps a bit thin... I donno. Might be better to use that.

BY680 said:
heyy smilie may you please put the m1911 links up ps make a m1 grand

Once again, ive been talking with him but is to busy to finish the colt and he says its a piece of $#!T.I think he has started on an M1 but once again to busy. PS its M1 Garand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back