7th ODST Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know theyre links to the pep files :rolleyes
what I meant was that when your building something from scratch the pep files give you more of an idea what it looks like clearly....So I was going to look at the pictures as references :p
BTW Assassin the hat wouldnt be hard to find just go to a few surplus store and then modify the crap out of the crest

Master_Chief_13 said:
BTW Assassin the hat wouldnt be hard to find just go to a few surplus store and then modify the crap out of the crest

Yeah i think i might try getting a friend of mine to help me with some word work, he knows quite a bit, and its a fairly small crest bout smaller than my hand, ill do that or make a custom patch, but ill wait and see what happens

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I was in a surplus store i saw a perfect hat from the Navy...That would be really cool to have in the 405th...a bunch of officers in white

I'd definitely be interested in this myself. I'm going to be working on several costumes - namely, U001A/W76/RECON, U001B/W76/MARINE and U001Y/ODST, although I can't see why I wouldn't be able to set up for U004E/W76/OFFICER as well.

(Note: for those of you that didn't understand, my classification is as follows:

Unit 001 ALPHA/Weyland-76/RECON (SPARTAN costume)
Unit 002 BETA/Weyland-76/MARINE (Marine costume)
Unit 003 GAMMA/Weyland-76/ODST (ODST costume)
Unit 004 EPSILON/Weyland-76/OFFICER (Ranking Officer dress))

you have another ODST on hand now too, i am currently as i type this, glueing together the lower torso of my suit. only thing left is the upper torso before resin/bondo/resin and paint. id love the idea of seperating the 405th into individual sections, spartans, odst, marines. but from what i have seen, its mostly spartans, we need to get the ODST and marines up there. and like the other guys said, no guarantee this will be part of the 405th. but PM me when we know what is going on. and actually the spartans are part of ONI Section 3, NavSpecWar. and for the ODST it would be like detachment leader then squad leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back