A 405th Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
adventSpartanMatrix said:
ok members im sorry to inform you that it appears that a member has ninja'd the project this is because he has not replied to any of the pm's he has been sent when he has been online numerous times

spaz47 ive sent you a pm about this

@the person im reffering to if you have an explination we would like to know it NOW or you will be named and shamed

we want an explination by friday 12am GMT or else

p.s adam has been informed

Now that is not very nice. He could have at least replied. It will be a shame if this project goes up in smoke as I think it would be the only Spartan lazer ever finished (correct me if im wrong) and I would love to see it finished. Also, if this experiment is succesful, then it proves that the members of this community can come together to produce a prop of outstanding quality regardles of the distance the prop has had to travel and the time it took to make it.

Hope you guys finish this.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok if things go the way that i think they will and the member in question does not reply or post (he was on 3 times yesterday) then how would people feel about attempting this again?

same steps same people excluding the member in question

just a reminder to the member

friday midnight GMT

ASM

well since this unfortionate event happened i decided, if you guys would want it, if not ill finish it, i would print cut score and pep and resin the splazer and send it to whoever i need.

We need to hold up a second. someone told godsarmor to not start it for like a month but he said he was going to start back up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back