A 405th Gaming Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- For now, yes
2- No.

I'd do Halo:Ce, but I'm not playing that game at all, and there is some security issues. I also knows how to administer a CS server, and not a Halo CE.

But if we get enough people interested, we could get another server for another game, BF2142 for exemple.

While your at it, You could get a vent server so people from the 405th could talk to one another about armour related issues. :cool:

Oh, and my Steam name is: redonkulous - Just so you know :p

The server comes with a free software and a 200-slot server for that software. It's like Xfire

Just need 2 people to jump in and we could have the server by tonight.

People still play CS? Geez I haven't played that since like 2002. Cool idea...will be interesting to see how it pans out...I won't be playing, (I can't even find enough time to play the other games I own) but good luck!

Well it's CS : S for Source and it's still pretty played by a lot of gamers.

I just need 10 more bucks in my paypal account and I order it. *Cross fingers for the stuff on ebay sells* :lol:

i did have a steam account but then my computer crashed and i lost HL:Blue Shift =.= if i get CStrike again ill beback on it

ha hAAA i did some diggin trying to find something and i have my freinds HL2 game :D lol i can play when i clean up my over loaded computer again

b_160x400_T1_F-2.png

Server IP : 208.167.234.209:27015

The server is ready. If you want the admin rights, send a PM. Special requests for maps, send a PM. Admin skins not ready yet. Please join and invite friends and seek when you are away (Stay Spectator)

Bots not ready yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back